• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

He will show up late.
I just saw vid of him arriving at the dinner. Fair enough a military band playing “hail to the chief” it’s the sort of thing Americans do, but what was with the (dual) military parade of flags that marched, to some ponderous dirge that was obviously meant to be grandly glorious, in front of the stage?
Is that a normal programme for these sorts of affairs?
 
Aaaannnnddddd, Trump has left the building.

Moments ago there was an apparent security incident which was responded to by heavily armed security forces and Trump was evacuated (ewww).
 
National Science Board members told by Trump administration they were terminated: Report

The Trump administration on Friday told several scientists on the National Science Foundation’s (NSF) board that they were terminated from their roles, The Washington Post reported.

The White House Presidential Personnel Office’s message to members of the National Science Board thanked them for their service, according to screenshots shared with the outlet.

“On behalf of President Donald J. Trump, I’m writing to inform you that your position as a member of the National Science Board is terminated, effective immediately,” the message seen by the Post reads.

Board member Marvi Matos Rodriguez told the outlet that she was reviewing an 80-page report for her board work this week when she learned she was terminated. She started her role in 2022.
 
Aaaannnnddddd, Trump has left the building.

Moments ago there was an apparent security incident which was responded to by heavily armed security forces and Trump was evacuated (ewww).
Reuters is claiming 4 shots were fired and a shooter is in custody
 
Our new acting SecNav. I work out here at Lover's Point. No witches to be found.View attachment 70720
Given the record of Trumpies these days, I'm guessing that he was blackout drunk and when he tried to ◊◊◊◊ a seal, it bit him and swam away and everyone knows witches can't drown, so, as they say, QED.
 
Well, an assassination staging was not on my Bingo card for tonight. I knew he would try to get out of being roasted somehow. Even though this is taking it to the extreme, I absolute believe he is capable of setting it up.
Next time he speaks he will say "I survived four assassination attempts! You can't kill me!!! Nyah-nyah-nyah!!!"
 
Well, an assassination staging was not on my Bingo card for tonight. I knew he would try to get out of being roasted somehow. Even though this is taking it to the extreme, I absolute believe he is capable of setting it up.
Next time he speaks he will say "I survived four assassination attempts! You can't kill me!!! Nyah-nyah-nyah!!!"
Well, trump has declared that this justifies the big bullet-proof monstrosity he “intends” to build in the east wing.
After a gunman rushed security at the White House Correspondents’ Dinner, President Donald Trump said this is why “we need the ballroom” on the White House grounds.

Trump said the Washington Hilton, which was hosting the dinner, is “not a particularly secure building.”

“I didn't want to say this, but this is why we have to have all of the attributes of what we're planning at the White House,” Trump said, noting it would be “a larger room” that would be bulletproof. “We need the ballroom. That's why Secret Service, that's why the military are demanding it.”
A police/security officer was shot, but saved by his vest, apparently.
FBI Director Kash Pateltold reporters agents on the scene quickly subdued the alleged shooter, who is from California. A long gun and shell casings were found on the scene, he said.

"My impression was that he was a lone wolf whack job," Trump added.
So presidential, smh.
 
The video of the supposed shooter just running past all the guards is hilarious.
The agents are all confused, then try to assess the situation, and then have a collective "oh ◊◊◊◊" moment before they realize that they probably should follow
 
Isn't it weird that Trump doesn't seem to register the shots fired?
I'm HoH myself, but I'm pretty sure I would have heard those shots even without hearing aids.


ETA: Or maybe not: CNN's Kaitlan Collins says she didn't hear anything. The others sitting next to Trump may have noticed because of the commotion they could see, not because they heard the shots.
 
Last edited:
Well, an assassination staging was not on my Bingo card for tonight. I knew he would try to get out of being roasted somehow. Even though this is taking it to the extreme, I absolute believe he is capable of setting it up.
Next time he speaks he will say "I survived four assassination attempts! You can't kill me!!! Nyah-nyah-nyah!!!"
He'll make it a regular thing. New assassination attempt every week.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom