• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

And racist.
And a lot more on top of those, really, but even just trying to remember the list of all the problems that are entirely true and in the public record with that adulterous, felonious, homewrecking devil of a rapist, a rapist who likely also raped young girls at that, is hazardous to anyone's mental health. Even beyond that part, missing out on the overwhelming majority in any particular reference that's not for the purpose of doing the whole list is honestly also a good thing for both the readers and the writers because it takes so friggin' long to read through them all, because he really is such an extreme scumbag and his primary path to becoming so well known was as a scumbag celebrity who does bad things and revelled in the publicity he received as a result.
 
Thank goodness not all reporters work for CBS.
You're right, there's Fox, and Onanism, and Newsmax, and the Washington Examiner and the New York Post and Breitbart and the Daily Wire and the Blaze and the Bezos Times and the Right Side News and the WSJ and Forbes and . . . pauses to breathe . . . and the Daily Wire and the Epoch Times and the Daily Signal and the Federalist and the National Review and . . . I'm sure any pushback at the event will last as long as it takes to crack some heads after Trump says "Get them out of here and don't be too careful about how you do it."

Then Bari Weiss will get on stage and fellate him.

Sorry, but after ten years of this demented, depraved individual's continued assault on the 1A, I have no confidence in legacy media's opposition or protest. I'd love to be wrong.
 
It's been pointed out before that Trump's nasty insults are primarily directed at female reporters.
I do wish that any reporter, when this happens, would rip him a new one in response. Of course, that would cost them their job (and probably some intense retaliation) but at some point it needs to be said out in the open and not just eaten.
 
There needs to be a new "news" consortium called The American People. So when Trump asks "Who do you work for?" , the reporters can respond "We work for The American People". Then the world can hear Trump be truthful: "I've never heard of The American People! They're fake news, low-IQ! I'm not going to answer their questions!" And thus a viral meme will be born.
 
There needs to be a new "news" consortium called The American People. So when Trump asks "Who do you work for?" , the reporters can respond "We work for The American People". Then the world can hear Trump be truthful: "I've never heard of The American People! They're fake news, low-IQ! I'm not going to answer their questions!" And thus a viral meme will be born.

I don't understand why reporters respond to that question at all. They're entitled to be there and ask questions, or they wouldn't have been allowed in. Just say "a legitimate news agency" if you must say anything, and repeat the question until he answers it.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom