• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed Israel/US Attacks Iran /Yet Another Country/Iran

Why does the USA arbitrarily get to decide how other countries arm themselves?
Why would we want to prevent an avowed enemy from developing a weapon they can use to devastatingly harm us? That is just too stupid a question to dignify with an answer.
 
Last edited:
So, no actual answer then.
Because I know a middle eastern country that has covertly developed nuclear weapons that has also consitently attacked all of its neighbours in the last decades that is somehow exempt from any control.
Je répète, from less than two hours ago:

MAGArats think they win arguments by denigrating others.
 
Trump on CNBC: "We're gonna end up with a great deal. They have no choice. We've taken out their navy, we've taken out their air force, we've taken out their leaders. It is regime change."

Link
 
Trump on CNBC: "We totally control the strait, just so you understand. For all the fake news out there."

Link
 
It'll hurt them. It'll hurt them militarily" -- Joe Kernen gives Trump a chance to say he doesn't actually want to commit war crimes in Iran, but Trump doesn't really take it

Link
 
So it is a war?

Trump: "We caught a ship yesterday that had some things on it that wasn't very nice. A gift from China perhaps, I don't know. But I was a little surprised, because I have a very good relationship and I thought I had an understanding with President Xi. But that's alright. That's the way war goes."

Link
 
Bombing!

KERNEN: You're saying you need at least the prospect for a signed deal today or tomorrow or else you would resume bombing Iran?

TRUMP: Well, I expect to be bombing. The military is raring to go.

Link
 
Trump: "I would've won Vietnam very quickly if I were president. Look at Venezuela. I took it over in 45 minutes."

Link
 
Trump: "We can't let traitors like Schumer put pressure on you, where they say, 'We want out!' Think how bad that is. I'm negotiating with these people and they're telling us, 'We have to get out now!' and they were in a war for 18 years."

Link
 
Trump on CNBC: "We're gonna end up with a great deal. They have no choice. We've taken out their navy, we've taken out their air force, we've taken out their leaders. It is regime change."

Is there any real indication "it's regime change" or does that simply remain wishful bragging? If you intend to impose victor's justice and think, as the victor, you get the spoils, you might first need to persuade the other side you are in fact the victor.
 
@Ziggurat has set out to convince us that MAGA geography is as bad as MAGA math.

@Roger Ramjets gives his location as Hastings, New Zealand, which is on the North Island. Wikipedia lists that North Island as the 14th largest island in the world, larger than Newfoundland, Cuba, Iceland, or Ireland. The combined area of North Island and South Island (which are less than 15 miles apart) is greater than all but six of the world's islands, ahead of Victoria Island and Great Britain.
Oh my god, you caught me using hyperbole about New Zealand's geographic size. What incredible deductive powers you have. Meanwhile, you ignored the actual point completely.
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
Never allow the Traitor Democrats like Low IQ person Hakeem Jeffries, or Cryin' Chuck Schumer, or the totally corrupt Fake News Media such as the phony and decaying Wall Street Journal, the Failing New York Times (Subscriptions way down!), or dying "60 Minutes," to demean or criticize Operation Midnight Hammer, which totally obliterated the Nuclear Dust locations to the point where bloodthirsty Iran has been unable to get to it, or dig it out. Space Force has cameras on every inch of the 3 sites that were so brilliantly hit last June! Thank you for your attention to this matter! President DJT
 
KERNEN: Is there some type of currency swap possible with UAE to help if they need it? And do you think there'd be backlash?

TRUMP: It is. It's been a good country, a good ally of ours. It was shocking because we didn't think they'd get hit. I'm surprised, because they are really rich.

Link
 
Trump on Saudi Arabia: "I think they're doing great. I spoke to him yesterday. They're fighting. They're helping us. The ones that aren't helping are NATO. We don't need them. We will never need them, actually."

Link
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom