Helen
Implicitly explicit
I think I just got whiplash.
I don't disagree with any of this. I think he also likes to *do* things . Which I think is how he managed to bankrupt a casino.Trump's problem is he has no patience. Negotiating isn't weak. He has made his point about what the US can do. Now he needs to pull back, rearm, refortify, the threat remains. At this point continued war is counterproductive. It will crash the world economy, civilian casualties in Iran will escalate because you have hit the main military targets, so only civilian infrastructure is left. You will cause a refugee crisis across the middle east and asia and Europe. Increase the risks of Shia militia action in Iraq.
The problem is he wants a quick solution, but sometimes that takes time.
The worry remains that at some point his desire to escalate and threaten, and his obsession with Iranian nuclear weapons will lead to him threatening if not using nuclear weapons.
Well that would be great but let's wait and see. Everyone long since learned not to trust his worthless claims of what's really happening. Trump is the boy who cried victory.Donald says it's all over, Iran are signing the agreement
Trump to Fox News:
They tried to go back on the deal but caved. He says the negotiations have been agreed to. He said he is expecting Iran to sign an agreement tomorrow night in Pakistan and that all items have now been negotiated
Link
He also said he would settle for nothing but their unconditional surrender. That all seems so long ago now. First week of March I think that was. How many times has he declared victory since then?Fox correspondent: "I spoke with President Trump this morning who said if the Iranians don't sign the deal, their whole country is going to get blown up. He said, 'We're preparing to hi them harder than any country has ever been hit before.'"
Link
I entirely agree about the experts issue. That is something that Trump and RFK jr have in common, and many others in their orbit.I don't disagree with any of this. I think he also likes to *do* things . Which I think is how he managed to bankrupt a casino.
Interfering and micro managing experts (I'm not convinced that he fully assessed the implications of his decision to go back to steam catapults and stop development of electromagnetic launch systems in US aircraft carriers, for example). If there was an engineering consensus for that, and he weighed up the arguments presented (which would only be the implications as the technical stuff is technical) then that would be a different case.
Civilians are beingseuected for oppression by their ethnicity and religion. Towns are threatened with destruction (in its self a war crime), if they shelter refugees of one particular type. Not military units, but innocent women and children are to be driven out from their homes.In March, Euro-Med Human Rights Monitor documented Israeli army officers contacting mayors, village leaders, and local officials in at least eight predominantly Christian and Druze villages in southern Lebanon. They explicitly ordered them to force displaced families, most of them Shiite, to leave their shelters immediately, warning that any village or town continuing to host them would be bombed and destroyed. Under these unlawful threats, local communities complied and forcibly expelled the displaced families in an attempt to protect their towns and residents.
Threatening to target villages, homes, or shelters simply for hosting displaced persons constitutes a grave violation of international humanitarian law. Displaced persons remain civilians entitled to protection, and their shelters retain civilian status unless that protection is lost under the strict conditions set by law. Using threats of bombing and destruction to force local communities to expel displaced persons, therefore, violates the principle of distinction and the prohibition of collective punishment, and may also constitute forced displacement, persecution, and other serious violations that, depending on the context and available evidence, may amount to war crimes and crimes against humanity.
In one testimony to Euro-Med Monitor, 43-year-old Wajdi, who spent a year in detention, recounted being repeatedly raped by soldiers and a dog during interrogation.
He said, “During interrogation, they tied me naked to a metal bed, and one of the soldiers asked me how many Israeli women I had raped in Israel. I denied that I had even entered Israel. Then a soldier raped me. I felt severe pain in my anus and screamed, but every time I screamed, I was beaten. This continued for several minutes, while soldiers filmed and mocked me.
“The soldier left after ejaculating inside me. I was left in a humiliating position. I wished for death. I was bleeding,” Wajdi added.
He continued, “Later, they untied me and brought a dog, which also raped me. On the same day, I was raped at least twice more after being tied to the bed. One of the soldiers put his penis in my mouth and then urinated on me. The rape was repeated two days later by three soldiers. I was in very poor physical and mental health.”
I don't think he has the motor skills for dice. Also one has to be able to count up those little dots.At this point I'm convinced Dump has given up even thinking and just rolls a die every morning
Maybe one of those big ones made of foam they show on TV? He could roll it by chucking it across the room. An assistant could do the nitty-gritty details with counting dots and consulting the list.I don't think he has the motor skills for dice. Also one has to be able to count up those little dots.
Hit Kash Patel on the head and see when his eyes are pointing.Maybe one of those big ones made of foam they show on TV? He could roll it by chucking it across the room. An assistant could do the nitty-gritty details with counting dots and consulting the list.

Trump demanded that the military go get them immediately. But the U.S. hadn’t been on the ground in Iran since the government overthrow that led to the hostage crisis, and they needed to figure out how to get into treacherous Iranian terrain and avoid Tehran’s own military. Aides kept the president out of the room as they got minute-by-minute updates because they believed his impatience wouldn’t be helpful, instead updating him at meaningful moments, a senior administration official said.
This is seriously bad news. Now he will follow the Netanyahu play book for a bit, until he realises there is no get out. Standby for repeat israeli attacks on Lebanon and Iran, and continued attacks in Gaza.Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
Whether people like Israel or not, they have proven to be a GREAT Ally of the United States of America. They are Courageous, Bold, Loyal, and Smart and, unlike others that have shown their true colors in a moment of conflict and stress, Israel fights hard, and knows how to WIN! President DJT