• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

TAPPER: When do you think it's realistic for Americans to expect that gas will go back below under $3 a gallon?

CHRIS WRIGHT: I don't know. That could happen later this year. That might happen until next year. But prices have likely peaked.

Link
 
Chris Wright: "I think we've managed it fantastically. Here we are in the middle of the largest interruption in flow of energy ever, and gasoline prices peaked a week ago about a dollar below the peak during the Biden administration."

Link
 
TAPPER: It's not safe right not to go through the Strait of Hormuz. Correct?

CHRIS WRIGHT: Correct

TAPPER: When will it be?

WRIGHT: I think after a deal is reached

Link
 
TAPPER: When do you think it's realistic for Americans to expect that gas will go back below under $3 a gallon?

CHRIS WRIGHT: I don't know. That could happen later this year. That might happen until next year. But prices have likely peaked.

Link
Chris Wright: "I think we've managed it fantastically. Here we are in the middle of the largest interruption in flow of energy ever, and gasoline prices peaked a week ago about a dollar below the peak during the Biden administration."

Link

TAPPER: It's not safe right not to go through the Strait of Hormuz. Correct?

CHRIS WRIGHT: Correct

TAPPER: When will it be?

WRIGHT: I think after a deal is reached

Link
Trump simping males you look and sound ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ stupid.
 
It actually reminds me of the industrial hygienist who did the HAZWOPER (Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response) training at my last job. She would occasionally vaguely talk about chemical or biological attacks that were thwarted and that the government never revealed to the public, but she knew about them, and it always felt like she was making up stories to make herself seem important and "in the know".
 
Rigged election

BARTIROMO: Do you have anything to tell us about the 2020 election being rigged against President Trump?

KASH PATEL: Absolutely. I am never going to let this go. They tried to rig the entire system. That's something I'm not going to allow. We are going to be making arrests. It's coming. I promise you it's coming soon

Link
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom