• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

You make it sound like Trump would be upset about the embarrassment from that photo being highlighted.

Chances are he's not smart enough to figure out why the picture makes him look bad, and will probably consider it an honor and try to take credit for "winning an award".

It's more than just 'not smart enough', he's like an animal that vision is keyed to movement, except his is keyed to 'useful to me', the man who collapsed and the people who stopped stroking his ego to help the stricken man must have seemed to blink out of existence from his perspective, suddenly he was alone in the room. He has no empathy.

The 'not smart enough' bit is not being able to fake it.
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
Sadly, Mayor Mamdani is DESTROYING New York! It has no chance! The United States of America should not contribute to its failure. It will only get WORSE. The TAX, TAX, TAX Policies are SO WRONG. People are fleeing. They must change their ways, AND FAST. History has proven, THIS "STUFF" JUST DOESN'T WORK.

Thank you for your attention to this matter! President DJT
 
Ballroom!!
It's his Führerbunker.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
The out of control Trump Hating, Washington, D.C. District Court Judge, who doesn't want to accept a $400 Million Dollar GIFT of one of the most beautiful Ballrooms anywhere in the World, desperately needed by the White House and its future Presidents (Due to time constraints, I will barely get to use it!), wants me to build the "underground" portion of the Ballroom, without the "above ground" portion, but the underground doesn't work, isn't necessary, and would indeed be useless, without the above ground sections.
The underground portion is wedded to, and serves, the upper portion, including the Bomb Shelters, a State of the Art Hospital and Medical Facilities, Protective Partitioning, Top Secret Military Installations, Structures, and Equipment, Protective Missile Resistant Steel, Columns, Roofs, and Beams, Drone Proof Ceilings and Roofs, Military Grade Venting, and Bullet, Ballistic, and Blast Proof Glass.
It's all tied together as one big, expensive, and very complex unit, which is vital for National Security and Military Operations of the United States of America!
The Judge's decision, which doesn't even discuss the vital subject of STANDING, of which the plaintiff has none, severely jeopardizes the lives and welfare of the people who work, and will be working, at the White House - including all future Presidents of the United States, and their families.
President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
Last edited:
Joe Kent, What a bastard.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Who's dumber, Tucker Carlson or Joe Kent?
It's very interesting! I met Joe Kent at Dover Air Force Base, along with numerous others who had lost their loved ones in War.
I said hello to all of the families. Kent, horribly, lost his wife. Her casket was being brought to Dover, along with the rest, although he married again, quite quickly, in my opinion.
In any event, a number of years later, I noticed the same person was running for Congress in Washington State, and lost. I then noticed a couple of years later, he was running again, and lost.
While I didn't know him other than our brief Dover encounter, but feeling sorry for him after the two Election losses, I told my people, "Hire him for the White House. Give him a job, make him feel good, he lost his wife and two Elections."
They did so and, while I rarely saw him, I certainly didn't expect disloyalty, but that's what I got. He was really a SLEAZEBAG, and some would say, on top of it all, A LEAKER!
I don't know whether or not that was true, but next time, NO MORE MR. NICE GUY! Kent is a LOSER, just like Tucker, Candace, Megyn, and the rest of them are LOSERS - You're born that way, LOW IQ, and there's not a damn thing they're going to be able to do about it!
President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
Last edited:
New York

Sean Duffy: "I don't want to pull money from New York. They completely rejected our offer to cooperate, and so we pulled $72 million today. There's additional tranches of money we can pull. But in the end, we can pull their ability to actually issue commercial driver's license."

Link
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Who's dumber, Tucker Carlson or Joe Kent?
It's very interesting! I met Joe Kent at Dover Air Force Base, along with numerous others who had lost their loved ones in War.
I said hello to all of the families. Kent, horribly, lost his wife. Her casket was being brought to Dover, along with the rest, although he married again, quite quickly, in my opinion.
In any event, a number of years later, I noticed the same person was running for Congress in Washington State, and lost. I then noticed a couple of years later, he was running again, and lost.
While I didn't know him other than our brief Dover encounter, but feeling sorry for him after the two Election losses, I told my people, "Hire him for the White House. Give him a job, make him feel good, he lost his wife and two Elections."
They did so and, while I rarely saw him, I certainly didn't expect disloyalty, but that's what I got. He was really a SLEAZEBAG, and some would say, on top of it all, A LEAKER!
I don't know whether or not that was true, but next time, NO MORE MR. NICE GUY! Kent is a LOSER, just like Tucker, Candace, Megyn, and the rest of them are LOSERS - You're born that way, LOW IQ, and there's not a damn thing they're going to be able to do about it!
President DONALD J. TRUMP
Who's dumbest? Why you, you demented, stupid, smelly old goat.

1776378862278.gif
 
Jessica Tarlov, What a bastard.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
I'm on Air Force One heading to Las Vegas and Arizona for Greetings and Speeches on NO TAX ON TIPS, a WINDFALL for our Great American Citizens. I am watching one of the Least Attractive and Talented People on all of Television, Jessica Tarlov.

Her voice is so grating and terrible, I had to "turn her off!" Her Democrat soundbites are FAKE. She makes up "Poll Numbers," and nobody challenges her, because she is so boring. I have among the best Poll Numbers I have ever had, and why shouldn't I, ALL THE COUNTRY DOES IS WIN. CNN had me at 100%, saying they never saw that before. GET HER OFF THE AIR, SHE IS BAD FOR OUR COUNTRY! I hear Megyn Kelly, Tucker Carlson, and Candace Owens are dying fast.

Their numbers are terrible. Nobody believes them anymore. They were FAKE MAGA, and now they've been exposed! President DJT
 
Jessica Tarlov, What a bastard.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
I'm on Air Force One heading to Las Vegas and Arizona for Greetings and Speeches on NO TAX ON TIPS, a WINDFALL for our Great American Citizens. I am watching one of the Least Attractive and Talented People on all of Television, Jessica Tarlov.

Her voice is so grating and terrible, I had to "turn her off!" Her Democrat soundbites are FAKE. She makes up "Poll Numbers," and nobody challenges her, because she is so boring. I have among the best Poll Numbers I have ever had, and why shouldn't I, ALL THE COUNTRY DOES IS WIN. CNN had me at 100%, saying they never saw that before. GET HER OFF THE AIR, SHE IS BAD FOR OUR COUNTRY! I hear Megyn Kelly, Tucker Carlson, and Candace Owens are dying fast.

Their numbers are terrible. Nobody believes them anymore. They were FAKE MAGA, and now they've been exposed! President DJT
Best polling numbers?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!
 
Jessica Tarlov, What a bastard.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
I'm on Air Force One heading to Las Vegas and Arizona for Greetings and Speeches on NO TAX ON TIPS, a WINDFALL for our Great American Citizens. I am watching one of the Least Attractive and Talented People on all of Television, Jessica Tarlov.

Her voice is so grating and terrible, I had to "turn her off!" Her Democrat soundbites are FAKE. She makes up "Poll Numbers," and nobody challenges her, because she is so boring. I have among the best Poll Numbers I have ever had, and why shouldn't I, ALL THE COUNTRY DOES IS WIN. CNN had me at 100%, saying they never saw that before. GET HER OFF THE AIR, SHE IS BAD FOR OUR COUNTRY! I hear Megyn Kelly, Tucker Carlson, and Candace Owens are dying fast.

Their numbers are terrible. Nobody believes them anymore. They were FAKE MAGA, and now they've been exposed! President DJT

He put "turn her off" in quotes because he didn't actually turn her off. He kept watching because she might say something about him and feed his addiction to attention.
 
Ballroom!!
It's his Führerbunker.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
The out of control Trump Hating, Washington, D.C. District Court Judge, who doesn't want to accept a $400 Million Dollar GIFT of one of the most beautiful Ballrooms anywhere in the World, desperately needed by the White House and its future Presidents (Due to time constraints, I will barely get to use it!), wants me to build the "underground" portion of the Ballroom, without the "above ground" portion, but the underground doesn't work, isn't necessary, and would indeed be useless, without the above ground sections.
The underground portion is wedded to, and serves, the upper portion, including the Bomb Shelters, a State of the Art Hospital and Medical Facilities, Protective Partitioning, Top Secret Military Installations, Structures, and Equipment, Protective Missile Resistant Steel, Columns, Roofs, and Beams, Drone Proof Ceilings and Roofs, Military Grade Venting, and Bullet, Ballistic, and Blast Proof Glass.
It's all tied together as one big, expensive, and very complex unit, which is vital for National Security and Military Operations of the United States of America!
The Judge's decision, which doesn't even discuss the vital subject of STANDING, of which the plaintiff has none, severely jeopardizes the lives and welfare of the people who work, and will be working, at the White House - including all future Presidents of the United States, and their families.
President DONALD J. TRUMP
Who gives a flying ◊◊◊◊ what Miller has to say about Trump's excuse for wanton destruction of state property.
 
Joe Kent, What a bastard.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Who's dumber, Tucker Carlson or Joe Kent?
It's very interesting! I met Joe Kent at Dover Air Force Base, along with numerous others who had lost their loved ones in War.
I said hello to all of the families. Kent, horribly, lost his wife. Her casket was being brought to Dover, along with the rest, although he married again, quite quickly, in my opinion.
In any event, a number of years later, I noticed the same person was running for Congress in Washington State, and lost. I then noticed a couple of years later, he was running again, and lost.
While I didn't know him other than our brief Dover encounter, but feeling sorry for him after the two Election losses, I told my people, "Hire him for the White House. Give him a job, make him feel good, he lost his wife and two Elections."
They did so and, while I rarely saw him, I certainly didn't expect disloyalty, but that's what I got. He was really a SLEAZEBAG, and some would say, on top of it all, A LEAKER!
I don't know whether or not that was true, but next time, NO MORE MR. NICE GUY! Kent is a LOSER, just like Tucker, Candace, Megyn, and the rest of them are LOSERS - You're born that way, LOW IQ, and there's not a damn thing they're going to be able to do about it!
President DONALD J. TRUMP
Seems Miller doesn't like insiders who tell the truth about what ◊◊◊◊ is going down on the inside.
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
Sadly, Mayor Mamdani is DESTROYING New York! It has no chance! The United States of America should not contribute to its failure. It will only get WORSE. The TAX, TAX, TAX Policies are SO WRONG. People are fleeing. They must change their ways, AND FAST. History has proven, THIS "STUFF" JUST DOESN'T WORK.

Thank you for your attention to this matter! President DJT
So Mamdani is doing really well, in other words?
 
FFS


Maine Congressman Jared Golden cast a key vote Thursday to block a Democratic resolution seeking to limit President Trump's ability to continue waging war with Iran.

Golden was the only Democrat to vote against the resolution directing the Trump administration to end military operations except to defend against an imminent attack from Iran. The vote was 214 to 213.
 
FFS

His reasoning seems to be a non sequitur. "We're in critical negotiations" so America needs to be "able to negotiate from a position of strength". Which is certainly arguable but forcing Trump to ask for approval doesn't affect that.
 
Ballroom!!
It's his Führerbunker.

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
The out of control Trump Hating, Washington, D.C. District Court Judge, who doesn't want to accept a $400 Million Dollar GIFT of one of the most beautiful Ballrooms anywhere in the World, desperately needed by the White House and its future Presidents (Due to time constraints, I will barely get to use it!), wants me to build the "underground" portion of the Ballroom, without the "above ground" portion, but the underground doesn't work, isn't necessary, and would indeed be useless, without the above ground sections.
The underground portion is wedded to, and serves, the upper portion, including the Bomb Shelters, a State of the Art Hospital and Medical Facilities, Protective Partitioning, Top Secret Military Installations, Structures, and Equipment, Protective Missile Resistant Steel, Columns, Roofs, and Beams, Drone Proof Ceilings and Roofs, Military Grade Venting, and Bullet, Ballistic, and Blast Proof Glass.
It's all tied together as one big, expensive, and very complex unit, which is vital for National Security and Military Operations of the United States of America!
The Judge's decision, which doesn't even discuss the vital subject of STANDING, of which the plaintiff has none, severely jeopardizes the lives and welfare of the people who work, and will be working, at the White House - including all future Presidents of the United States, and their families.
President DONALD J. TRUMP
So private donors are building Trump a huge war bunker vital to national security? Not apocalyptic at all.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom