Mongrel
Begging for Scraps
And who started that rumour?...rumoured to be by illegals migrants again.
Glad I moved away from there
And who started that rumour?...rumoured to be by illegals migrants again.
They have their own TV News channel to helpI'm so sick of these worthless grifters deliberately injecting outright lies into the public sphere.
I bet it's a flat-screen TV and all!Alex Armstrong
@Alexarmstrong
GB NEWS NEWS EXCLUSIVE:
Keir Starmer spent £30,000 of YOUR money on beds, sofas, Ottoman blanket boxes and a £1,395 TV unit.
Right. He just lives there. Sleeps in the £1,400 bed. Watches telly from the £1,395 unit.



Candidate vetting going well
View attachment 70472
View attachment 70473
View attachment 70474
![]()
Reform activist visited by Farage wrote vile Hitler posts - so we confronted him
The Mirror exposes Aaron Taylor’s sickening social media posts and this is what he had to say for himselfwww.mirror.co.uk
Ben Habib
@benhabib6
I am not surprised @POTUS is threatening to rip up the trade deal with the UK
@Keir_Starmer practices policies which are anti-American and has stabbed our ally in the back.
There is a choice:
Back the Anglo sphere or the EU.
Starmer chooses the EU
I choose the Anglo-sphere
Comments from Reform supporters
If the stupid old ◊◊◊◊ has a pacemaker, I'd say stop being so confrontational.
Maybe the bloke is disabled from doing stupid ◊◊◊◊ like this?
they could have knocked him down
This is desperate reporting. Shetland seem to have a problem with reform.
He might be registered disabled but he can still walk
Doesn't show what happened from the beginning
I don't believe they manhandled him for nothing,
Breaking News:GB News
@GBNEWS
‘Socialists always run out of other people’s money.’
Shadow Secretary of State for Work and Pensions Helen Whately criticises the Labour Government for trying to ‘get their hands’ on people’s pensions as if they were their own ‘piggy bank’.
Link
If it's the Epsom thing the Police Station is less than 5 minutes walk from the "protest"I guess you can bus riot police in about as quickly as you can bus peaceful rioters in.
I don't know the town but a colleague who lives there told me today the police station closed some years ago and they have an office in the Town Hall now.If it's the Epsom thing the Police Station is less than 5 minutes walk from the "protest"