• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Video in tweet
Fox News: You said hundreds of super tankers are headed to the Gulf of America to buy oil and gas from the US. What can you tell us about that?

Trump: Well, I can tell you that it used to be called the Gulf of Mexico. Now it's called the Gulf of America because of me. One of my little sidelines. People are so happy. I must tell you, I was thinking about calling it the Gulf of Trump.


But he's perfectly fit to be President
 
Last edited:
Is there a site where tankers can be tracked like planes? I'd like to see how many are really rushing to the Gulf of America Mexico to load up.
I use the Marine Traffic app or website.
The free level shows you a live map.
Red ships are tankers, Green general cargo, Blue are utility ships like tugs, dredgers etc. Brown are fishing vessels and purple are pleasure craft (yachts)
If you make a free account you can do some customisation.
I'm not seeing many more tankers than usual in the Gulf of Mexico.
Here's an example screen shot, of the Channel.
Screenshot_20260412-205336.png
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom