• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

US Navy will become pirates.

"I have also instructed our Navy to seek and interdict every vessel in International Waters that has paid a toll to Iran. No one who pays an illegal toll will have safe passage on the high seas"

Full statement

Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
So, there you have it, the meeting went well, most points were agreed to, but the only point that really mattered, NUCLEAR, was not.
Effective immediately, the United States Navy, the Finest in the World, will begin the process of BLOCKADING any and all Ships trying to enter, or leave, the Strait of Hormuz.
At some point, we will reach an "ALL BEING ALLOWED TO GO IN, ALL BEING ALLOWED TO GO OUT" basis, but Iran has not allowed that to happen by merely saying, "There may be a mine out there somewhere," that nobody knows about but them. THIS IS WORLD EXTORTION, and Leaders of Countries, especially the United States of America, will never be extorted.
I have also instructed our Navy to seek and interdict every vessel in International Waters that has paid a toll to Iran. No one who pays an illegal toll will have safe passage on the high seas.
We will also begin destroying the mines the Iranians laid in the Straits. Any Iranian who fires at us, or at peaceful vessels, will be BLOWN TO HELL! Iran knows, better than anyone, how to END this situation which has already devastated their Country.
Their Navy is gone, their Air Force is gone, their Anti Aircraft and Radar are useless, Khomeini, and most of their "Leaders," are dead, all because of their Nuclear ambition.
The Blockade will begin shortly. Other Countries will be involved with this Blockade. Iran will not be allowed to profit off this Illegal Act of EXTORTION. They want money and, more importantly, they want Nuclear.

Additionally and, at an appropriate moment, we are fully "LOCKED AND LOADED," and our Military will finish up the little that is left of Iran! President DONALD J. TRUMP
 
Trump on Fox:

Trump: "The New York Times is a fake paper. Just believe the opposite. It's so sad when you look at CNN, the New York Times, ABC fake news, NBC fake news, it's so sad to see it. They report things they know are false. It's almost treasonous actually, if you want to really know the truth. It's almost treasonous."

Link
 
Donald J. Trump
@realDonald Trump
...
Their Navy is gone, their Air Force is gone, their Anti Aircraft and Radar are useless, Khomeini, and most of their "Leaders," are dead, all because of their Nuclear ambition.
The Blockade will begin shortly. Other Countries will be involved with this Blockade. Iran will not be allowed to profit off this Illegal Act of EXTORTION. They want money and, more importantly, they want Nuclear.

Additionally and, at an appropriate moment, we are fully "LOCKED AND LOADED," and our Military will finish up the little that is left of Iran! President DONALD J. TRUMP
Khomeneini died in 1989!

Trump doesn't even know who he is at war with. This sometimes happens in dementia, people can remember things from long a go but not current events.
 
Last edited:
It's always about profit.

Trump on Fox: "What a great time to have Venezuela. By the way, Venezuela now is making more money than they've ever made before, and we are participating in those profits."

Link
 
TRUMP: Look, the election was rigged. You know that, I know that, everybody knows that now.

BARTIROMO: Yup

TRUMP: And it's all come out. And it's coming out.

Link
 
Gulf of Trump

Trump on Fox: "I was thinking about calling it the Gulf of Trump, and I decided not to do it. I think that one maybe wouldn't have worked out. I'm not so sure. But I was thinking about it's gonna be called the Gulf of Trump."

Video in link
Just go all in and declare we all live on Planet Trump. You know you want to.
 
Trump on Fox "We want to open up the strait, but the ships are coming up to the United States. I mean, I've been inviting everybody. It's pretty good. It used to be called the Gulf of Mexico. Now it's called the Gulf of American because of me. One of the little things I did. And it's a great honor."

Link
 
Trump on Fox "We want to open up the strait, but the ships are coming up to the United States. I mean, I've been inviting everybody. It's pretty good. It used to be called the Gulf of Mexico. Now it's called the Gulf of American because of me. One of the little things I did. And it's a great honor."

Man, woman, onion, belt. Try to stick to the point for a couple of seconds grandpa. Tell us how you're going to un-◊◊◊◊ the Straits of Hormuz which you have ◊◊◊◊◊◊ right up.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom