Aaaaaand Farage has sacked him.
They've had Irish signs for absolute yonksThey've had Polish ones that I've seen for a few years.
when did the Monarch ever do an 'Easter message'?
Gammons as expected reacting badly to the traitor Muslim king.
GB News
@GBNEWS
BREAKING: Buckingham Palace confirms King Charles will NOT issue Easter message this year
Link for those that can stomach the comments
Yeah, Nige, you and your lot are a VERY sorry bunch of turds.Journalist, "Will you apologise to Grenfell victims over Simon Dudley's comments?"
Farage, "I'll apologise for everything in the past couple of hundred years, absolutely"
"This is modern journalism isn't it. Apologise. Apologise. Apologise"
"I don't think I can say anything more than that. What more can I say?"
Video in link
“I barely know him! I barely know him!”
It's revealing that Farage says Simon Dudley was sacked because he "lacked media skills to not say something that trips you up".
Rather than he actually thinks something hideously objectionable about the Grenfell victims.
Also sacking a man he met “for two minutes”, shouldn’t elicit a response this ratty and thin-skinned under some fairly straightforward questioning.
How would he react to scrutiny of something serious going badly because of his decisions leading a Reform Government, like the economy or a war?
Video in link
It seems that he doesn't any more: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cvgdlv56y2woAnd he claims that Tice runs the party.. Yeah right, he 'just' owns it.
Under the constitution, only three members of the party's board would be elected, with the remainder made up of the leader and chairman and other members chosen by the leader.
Asked why the board was not made up solely of elected members, Farage told GB News that the party he previously led, UKIP, had a fully elected National Executive Commission and it "became completely and utterly and totally ungovernable".
It seems that he doesn't any more: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cvgdlv56y2wo
But:
They wouldn’t do what they were told?
However, he said the party's constitution was "flawed" and puts Farage's leadership "in a virtually unassailable position".
Under Reform's new constitution, which was agreed at the party's conference in September, members can remove their leader in a no-confidence vote, triggered if 50% of them write to the chairman requesting one.

And quite a few stay and work in shortage industries. Lots of my colleagues initially came to the UK for their doctorates, or their undergraduate degrees and then doctorates.But they are brown! And forrin! So how can they be equals?