Thermal
August Member
In retrospect, I'm not even sure how debatably hyperbolic it was in the 80s.2014?
In retrospect, I'm not even sure how debatably hyperbolic it was in the 80s.2014?
You just don't appreciate the genius and beauty of The Weave.Drumpf without Drumpf.
Someone read one of Drumpf's 'speeches', because hearing the same incoherent rambling coming from someone else than him reminds us of how incredibly weird and unwell he really is.
Again, it reminds me so much of examples I've read of the way people with schizophrenia can talk or write.
What, that thing on his head?You just don't appreciate the genius and beauty of The Weave.
A weave would look better than that comb over!What, that thing on his head?
Sorry but, yeah, that won't happen.From Heather Cox Richardson:
April 10, 2026 (Friday)
[...]Tuesday has given momentum to those trying to rein Trump in. Representative Jamie Raskin (D-MD), the top-ranking Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee, made a record of Trump’s recent bizarre behavior in a letter today to the president’s personal physician, Captain Sean P. Barbabella.
[...]
Raskin asked the White House physician to “[c]onduct a comprehensive neuropsychological assessment of the President, including a formal cognitive screening instrument, and publicly release the results; [p]rovide a detailed report on the President’s current mental and physical health status, including any medications he is currently taking and their potential cognitive side effects; and [m]ake yourself available for a briefing, under oath, with Members of the Committee on the results of this assessment.”
“Don’t call us a cult!”
The secondhand embarrassment is trough the roof, like, I can't even look at that.
Is he trying to resurrect Epstein?Evidence for the prosecution....
(offensive image removed)
He has no idea what it is, he just sees a picture of himself. It's like the "Far Side" cartoon of what we say to dogs and what they hear: "blah blah blah TRUMP blah blah blah blah blah TRUMP blah blah blah..."I mean, it really does not get more clear-cut canonical example of dangerous delusion than "I'm the Son of God!"
Check out his latest post about the Pope. (No, I'm not going to post it. I certain someone will.)
Just insane.

![]()
I do not fear Trump, says Pope Leo after US president calls him ‘weak’
Leader of Catholic church says he will continue to speak out against war after president’s extraordinary criticismwww.theguardian.com
![]()