Yes, quite seriously. We can get an entire naval fleet with aircraft carrier to anywhere on the globe in about 24 hours. Air deployment of supplies and troops in about the same amount of time. And given that this particular conflict has been going on for weeks now, I guarantee there's no delay on the US side of things.
Whether you think that's a good thing or a bad thing is irrelevant - it's absolutely a thing.
ETA: Right now... I don't really think that a ground invasion is even necessary. Almost everything the US has done in Iran has been air-based destruction of military installments, personnel, and supplies. If Iran has no functional military, leadership, or materiel, I dunno that there's really a need for ground troops. Plus, we've already got bases throughout the ME in Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE, Bahrain, and Qatar, as well as naval fleets in the vicinity.