W.D.Clinger
Philosopher
It is of course true that, in the United States, such racism is nowadays most commonly found within the far right. If you turn a blind eye to the US far right, and to those who associate with the far right, then it is just barely possible to remain unaware of
how many people still consider black folk to be less intelligent than white folk just because they're black.
Which is exactly the question I asked, and exactly the one you ignored.
No, you didn't ask how many. You asked who they were:
I answered the question you asked by giving you a link to 52 specific names, plus several more links that, if followed, would lead you to still more specific names.Who are all these people who “consider black folk to be less intelligent than white folk becuase they are black”? You must live in a very racist country.
That's a completely different question. Its answer would be quantitative rather than a list of names.So I ask again: how prevalent do you think that is (in the U.S., say); that is, what percentage of, say, Americans today do you think "consider black folk to be less intelligent than white folk just because they're black"?
The American National Election Studies (ANES) provide some insight into the prevalence of racial resentment, but I'd have to dig into their reports to see whether those reports can answer your specific question. I doubt whether they do, as it has become quite difficult to disentangle racial resentment from loyalty to a particular political party or politician.
I don't have time right now to do your homework for you, but I'll get back to you if I conclude you are genuinely interested in learning more about this. Acknowledging that I did answer the question you actually asked would go some distance toward establishing your sincerity.