• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Theoretically, what drugs would an obese 80 y/o man, "John" need to stay on his feet talking for three hours? For context, he's prone to nodding off and showing lots of signs of dementia and heart failure. We're worried it might be too much for his heart. Theoretically.
 
I wasn't going to put it on anyway, but fortuitously just in case my brain went rogue, my digital TV adapter conked out, apparently never again to receive. Since my non-digital TV has also started popping its breaker at random intervals, I might even actually have to do something. Oddly, the whole rig worked perfectly throughout the Olympics. Well timed! I might have to postpone tossing the broken adapter to see if it comes back on tomorrow after the danger has passed.
 
Theoretically, what drugs would an obese 80 y/o man, "John" need to stay on his feet talking for three hours? For context, he's prone to nodding off and showing lots of signs of dementia and heart failure. We're worried it might be too much for his heart. Theoretically.
IIRC, the answer is clearly "Brain Drug." Just like it was when Biden was being accused of only being coherent during his speeches because his handlers used Brain Drug to perk him up just for the speeches.
 
Thing I noticed is his justification for war with Iran. I have a sick feeling he has already decided on war.
Trump's admin, particularly Miller and Hegseth, are champing at the bit for the US to nuke Iran into millions of square miles of warm green glass. They don't like Muslims much, and this is an "ideal opportunity" for them to simply remove a few.
 
Last edited:
Theoretically, what drugs would an obese 80 y/o man, "John" need to stay on his feet talking for three hours? For context, he's prone to nodding off and showing lots of signs of dementia and heart failure. We're worried it might be too much for his heart. Theoretically.
"Worried"?
 
In all the ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ and bluster, Trump will take a faltering step to supporting the retirement of workers without 401k plans by putting $2000 in their own retirement plans. Superannuation is the thing that will have Australian workers retire with, on average, the highest income in the world and Trump has said he likes it.

I hope he takes the next step and require employers to contribute to the retirement of all workers, but I’m not optimistic.

As hard as it is, I acknowledge that this is a good thing..
 
I've said it before and I'll say it again: What a tiny baby. Think back to childhood: how immature does someone have to be to try someone's gold medal on and be overjoyed and decide to not give it back?

Under normal circumstances I'd say 'Get over it that was obviously a joke. A not very funny politician joke, but a joke nonetheless' but Trump has form when his acquisitive little Gollum fingers get near shiney things...

images (11).jpg
 
In all the ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ and bluster, Trump will take a faltering step to supporting the retirement of workers without 401k plans by putting $2000 in their own retirement plans. Superannuation is the thing that will have Australian workers retire with, on average, the highest income in the world and Trump has said he likes it.

I hope he takes the next step and require employers to contribute to the retirement of all workers, but I’m not optimistic.

As hard as it is, I acknowledge that this is a good thing..
$2000, eh? That will go a long way after retirement! Especially since US health care is so ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ expensive now. With $2000, a 70yo retiree might be able to afford one single dose of "the fat shot drug". Whoopee.
 
Last edited:

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom