Sadly I have to agree. (I'll go further unlike in the past as long as a regime can keep hold of the military/pseudo-military no popular revolution is going to win.)
Easy. The new regime start handing out peace prizes that are bigger and shinier than the ones from Norway. To Dump, of course.The easiest answer to what Trump will do is to determine what's in it for him personally. Guesses, anyone?
Yeah this.Sadly I have to agree. (I'll go further unlike in the past as long as a regime can keep hold of the military/pseudo-military no popular revolution is going to win.)
It wasn't actually serious. I mean, I certainly wouldn't object to helping arm citizens so they can pursue democracy rather than a tyranny... but it's not like I was making a sincere suggestion.Honestly, it’s all I could be bothered with to the suggestion of let’s just send guns.
I think after Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya people would not assume that rolling the dice on civil war is the best or most noble option.
As for “woman-hating”, that’s ironic given the comparison.
...or one of the thousands of other threads that aren't about Trump but have been Trumped anyway.Trump commentary in one of the dozens of threads that are dedicated to that topic already?
I'd be delighted if Trump had no involvement with Iran's nascent revolution but he does insist on inserting himself into the news by making promises and threats about it. Which makes him topical to this thread. Tell you what: you get Trump to shut up and keep out of it, and the rest of us will stop mentioning him in this thread....or one of the thousands of other threads that aren't about Trump but have been Trumped anyway.
He's going to airdrop paper towels?
And as usual your prediction will be wrong but also as usual you’ll never acknowledge that.The bad guys will probbly win...again.
And I predict that some on the left will start making excuses for and telling us the regime is "not that bad" soon.
It's almost as if the **** show of a president tries to claim anything happening in the world? But nah, that would mean the servant of evil would be claiming both that the protests in Iran are due to his influence, he'll bring help and at the same time doing nothing all over his social media.It's become impossible to have ANY discussion on this forum that doesn't devolve into a ◊◊◊◊ show about Trump.
There was an old ◊◊◊◊ called Trump.you could open a poetry thread
Why should we do that when Trump himself has said he is going to take action in Iran and has called for Iranian protesters to keep taking to the streets promising that help is on the way? That’s kind of a big deal and perfectly relevant to the thread.General request: This thread is about the situation in Iran, which is kind of a big deal. Can you please restrain yourselves just a little bit, and keep all of your various ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ on Trump commentary in one of the dozens of threads that are dedicated to that topic already?
..shouted his praise from a stump.There was an old ◊◊◊◊ called Trump.
Who...
Iran does have a thing about veils. For now.Looks like Iran has now made a thinly-veiled threat to assassinate President Trump.