• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

General UK politics VIII - The Last Tory

Yes a small sample of replies to the PMs announcement

I could do a whole separate load from Greek accounts accusing him of helping war against greece
 
Last edited:
I think that's most likely true, although 250 is a tiny percentage of prisoner transfers and releases in the UK, but it's more than just a high profile prisoner, this is someone who sparked riots
So they are like a football team? They spark all kinds of riots after all.
 

Yeah, naaaah, just ◊◊◊◊ right off with yer ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ nonsense and lies, you ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ parasite!

Actually, I must apologise to all good, sensible biological parasites, who differ from this sort of self-serving, lying, robbing, destructive scum!

Proper parasites have kept a couple of my friends in gainful employment (academics, medics).
 

Yeah, naaaah, just ◊◊◊◊ right off with yer ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ nonsense and lies, you ◊◊◊◊◊◊◊ parasite!

Actually, I must apologise to all good, sensible biological parasites, who differ from this sort of self-serving, lying, robbing, destructive scum!

Proper parasites have kept a couple of my friends in gainful employment (academics, medics).
It seems like every other advert I see on YouTube is for online gambling, I think there are some subjects you should be able to opt out of adverts for by law, alcohol, gambling, AI generated scam investment schemes...
 
It seems like every other advert I see on YouTube is for online gambling, I think there are some subjects you should be able to opt out of adverts for by law, alcohol, gambling, AI generated scam investment schemes...

Standard TV too: if one watches commercial TV of an evening there is at least one gambling ad per ad break.
 
Former Conservative, now Reform UK MP Danny Kruger says that a Reform UK government would change the ministerial code

So that ministers are no longer obliged to adhere to international law


Oh, do ◊◊◊◊ right off, Danny!

Aaaah, the twat was born over here, so I can't tell him to ◊◊◊◊ off back to South Africa. Shame.
 
It seems like every other advert I see on YouTube is for online gambling, I think there are some subjects you should be able to opt out of adverts for by law, alcohol, gambling, AI generated scam investment schemes...
Ah but its classed as gaming, as if there were no difference between Sky Vegas and Hades II.
 
Just wait until they hear about all those hairy blokes advertising PG Tips.
Nah - they were dropped as not woke enough.

These days it's a knitted monkey and some female celebrity or other, pretending to be married with children. Now that's miscegenation!
 
Gammon outrage for the next few days.

I'm starting to think they have a point.

Dog walker dies in triple stabbing as arrest made

An Afghan national, 22, was Tasered and arrested on suspicion of murder and attempted murder at Midhurst Gardens, Uxbridge, at 17:00 GMT on Monday.

 
Reform UK watchers have been puzzled by a newly disclosed donation to the party of £50,000 by a company whose accounts are overdue and which most recently reported a trading loss of more than £2.4m.

R20 Advisory Ltd has no website, no phone number and little public profile.

It was founded in 2002 by property tycoon Robert Tchenguiz “to advise family trusts on commercial strategies and investments.” Executive chairman Tchenguiz is one of only two directors of the firm — the other is a lawyer.

 
Reform UK watchers have been puzzled by a newly disclosed donation to the party of £50,000 by a company whose accounts are overdue and which most recently reported a trading loss of more than £2.4m.

R20 Advisory Ltd has no website, no phone number and little public profile.

It was founded in 2002 by property tycoon Robert Tchenguiz “to advise family trusts on commercial strategies and investments.” Executive chairman Tchenguiz is one of only two directors of the firm — the other is a lawyer.

Do they have Russian accents?
 
Nah - they were dropped as not woke enough.

These days it's a knitted monkey and some female celebrity or other, pretending to be married with children. Now that's miscegenation!
Of course the reason Johnny Vegas gave for not doing the ads any more is that he's been typecast because of them, can't get any serious roles any more.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom