• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Trump's Second Term

Trump: "I had a very wealthy person who called -- a donor, a great gentleman -- and he said, 'if there's any money necessary, shortfall, for the paying of the troops, then I will pay it.' Meaning he will pay it. How about that?"

Lies. No "wealthy donor" would cough up that much coin for no personal gain. What's in it for them? Besides, the process of a private citizen paying for a government debt is highly dubious and probably illegal, not that that would matter to them or you, Donny.
 
Donald is very generous but not for a communist

Trump: "The funding for New York, and for every place, comes through the White House. And I'm very generous, and I was always very generous with New York. But I wouldn't be generous to a communist that's gonna take the money and throw it out the window."

 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom