stanfr
Illuminator
- Joined
- Dec 10, 2008
- Messages
- 4,118
This is not my area of expertise, but I stumbled on this short study of straight men who are in relationships with trans women...the conlcusion is that they tend to be misogynistic, and like to control women. Something that we generally associate with the right (as exemplified by Trump)It would only mean that Robinson aligns with left wing ideology on specific questions like "Should same-sex relationships and gender nonconformity be stigmatized?" That's a pretty uncontroversial position to take these days, though.
If you need five letters to roll together three sexual orientations and two other forms of gender nonconformity, you're probably talking about more than one issue. I guess you could lump them together under the unifying rubric of "not obeying traditional gender norms" but that's so overbroad as to include men who cook dinner because their wives are at a professional conference.
Good question; I don't think we have that information yet.
An interesting analysis!
Left...RIght...Straight...not so straight...