Puppycow
Penultimate Amazing
There has recently been an outbreak in Japan too. Most of the cases (10 of about 14 nationwide last I heard) are in Kanagawa prefecture where I live. Heard this from my wife. It's not clear exactly how it started. The incubation period is 10 to 12 days typically, so if someone brought it from overseas they could be out of the country before the outbreak shows up.
Not much English language news about it but I did find one story:
japantoday.com
Details such as whether he had been vaccinated are lacking.
Not much English language news about it but I did find one story:
Boy with measles visited Osaka Expo; officials urge caution
A boy from Kanagawa Prefecture near Tokyo who tested positive for measles visited the World Exposition in Osaka on June 21, local governments said Saturday, urging other visitors to exercise caution due to possible exposure. The local governments said the boy, identified only as being between...
Details such as whether he had been vaccinated are lacking.