• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed Israel/US Attacks Iran /Yet Another Country/Iran

Please don't take such disgusting, functionally anti-semitic positions.

The same Iranian regime has been sponsoring terrorist attacks on Israel for decades. But this has not inflamed your ire. Only when the Jew fights back, and effectively, do you suddenly start calling for the extrajudicial execution of a head of state....
I only did that because @theprestige said its ok for Israel to kill the head of state of Iran.
 
Last edited:
I dont want Iran to win, stop lying about my beliefs.
You want Iran to decapitate Israel's government. That sounds yo me like you want them to win. That's a very reasonable interpretation of your posts. If that's not what you want, perhaps you should clarify. But I never lied.
 
I only did that because @theprestige said its ok for Israel to kill the head of state of Iran.

You didn't simply state that it would be legal for Iran to do so. You said it would be a good thing for them to do so, that doing so would be doing the world a favor.
 
PROOf that Israel is in fact targeting civilians in Iran
Israel issued an evacuation warning to the area before they struck, specifically to try to avoid civilian casualties. Their target was obviously the broadcasting infrastructure, not the civilians themselves.
 
The same Iranian regime has been sponsoring terrorist attacks on Israel for decades.

You mean, history did not start on October 7? Shocking! Are we going to start referring to factual history now? :yikes:

I doubt it. That would take something Israelis and Israeli supporters simply do not have. Oh, such as the intellectual and personal honesty to undertake a review of Zionism and its foundational settler colonialism.

From The Iron Wall, Vladimir Jabotinsky, Zionist (1923) <-- Note the pre-Holocaust time of writing. Highly instructive.

Voluntary Agreement Not Possible. There can be no voluntary agreement between ourselves and the Palestine Arabs. Not now, nor in the prospective future. I say this with such conviction, not because I want to hurt the moderate Zionists. I do not believe that they will be hurt. Except for those who were born blind, they realised long ago that it is utterly impossible to obtain the voluntary consent of the Palestine Arabs for converting "Palestine" from an Arab country into a country with a Jewish majority.....

The above explicitly recognizes the existence (1) of Palestine and (2) of Palestinian Arabs. This should now end all Zionist-Amerisraeli BS about the status quo ante and the reality of Palestine prior to the use of force.

We cannot offer any adequate compensation to the Palestinian Arabs in return for Palestine. And therefore, there is no likelihood of any voluntary agreement being reached. So that all those who regard such an agreement as a condition sine qua non for Zionism may as well say "non" and withdraw from Zionism. Zionist colonisation must either stop, or else proceed regardless of the native population. Which means that it can proceed and develop only under the protection of a power that is independent of the native population – behind an iron wall, which the native population cannot breach. That is our Arab policy; not what we should be, but what it actually is, whether we admit it or not. What need, otherwise, of the Balfour Declaration? Or of the Mandate? Their value to us is that outside Power has undertaken to create in the country such conditions of administration and security that if the native population should desire to hinder our work, they will find it impossible. And we are all of us, without any exception, demanding day after day that this outside Power, should carry out this task vigorously and with determination.

And voilà, the preemptive, initial, foundational use of force, explained in all its glory! Notice the same today? Only the empire in question has changed, all else is cookie-cutter. Zionist aggression is the prime cause of all that has transpired since the early 20th c.

Oops! Looks like history is not the innocent whitewash Zionists falsely claim it to be. Like I say, Zionists don't have what it takes, not unless they outnumber you and are the only ones with weapons, or have found a bigger man, a real man, to do the job. Only then do you see the puffy chest act. What a joke.
 
Last edited:
I only did that because @theprestige said its ok for Israel to kill the head of state of Iran.
You said it was terrorism. I said it was legitimate warfare. You then tried a tu quoque, and hurt yourself in your confusion.

But come now, let us be reasonable. If you agree that heads of states are legitimate targets in a war, then all is well between us. You can advocate for Iran winning a major battle in their war with Israel, and I can advocate for the reverse, and neither of us is advocating for terrorism.
 
You want Iran to decapitate Israel's government...
If it's okay for Israel to kill the leader of Iran, then it is okay for Iran to kill the leader of Israel.

Or do you have a special bigoted double standard with regards to Israel?
 
Israel issued an evacuation warning to the area before they struck, specifically to try to avoid civilian casualties. Their target was obviously the broadcasting infrastructure, not the civilians themselves.
People who work for the news media are civilians. Israel targeted civilians.

You really need to get over your supremacist ideas about Israel. You seem to have this crazy bigoted idea that every country on Earth would do bad things except for Israel.
 
People who work for the news media are civilians. Israel targeted civilians.

You really need to get over your supremacist ideas about Israel. You seem to have this crazy bigoted idea that every country on Earth would do bad things except for Israel.
Correction, they targeted a government operated propaganda center, and let them know it was going to happen before hand.
 
I got curious about this, so I went to Google Maps and started poking around with their satellite images. And I gotta say, what I'm finding doesn't support this claim. I mean, there's definitely a lot of damage. Some areas are flattened. For example, the area Al Mughraqa looks pretty leveled. But the area Maghazi looks almost untouched. Nor is Maghazi alone in that regard. Play around on Google Maps, you'll find plenty of places that match both of the above.

Gaza has absolutely seen a lot of damage, and some areas have been flattened. But the claim that it's almost totally flattened doesn't match what I can find myself. Now, I'm not sure exactly what the date on those images are. But Google is claiming copyright 2025, so they can't be more than a few months old. And nothing in the news suggests to me that all that much has changed since the start of 2025 and now. So if you think it's been totally flattened, I have to ask, where are you getting that from? Because that's not what I see when I try to find out for myself.
After more than 15 months of Israel's war on Gaza, nearly 70 percent of all structures in the Strip have been destroyed or damaged, along with 92 percent of all housing units. This was the scenario six months ago and there has been further destruction since then.

 
After more than 15 months of Israel's war on Gaza, nearly 70 percent of all structures in the Strip have been destroyed or damaged, along with 92 percent of all housing units. This was the scenario six months ago and there has been further destruction since then.

Dont confuse him with the truth.
 
After more than 15 months of Israel's war on Gaza, nearly 70 percent of all structures in the Strip have been destroyed or damaged
"Damaged" could cover quite a lot, including purely cosmetic damage. What counts as damaged to them? Your link gives no indication of methodology, not in terms of what qualifies as destroyed or damaged and not in terms of how they surveyed structures to determine percentages. So I cannot evaluate that claim. But when I look at Google Maps satellite images, something I can check (and so can you), I see a lot of buildings still standing. Now, given an appropriate definition of "damaged", it's quite possible that a thorough survey would get us to your 70% figure. But your original claim that I responded to wasn't about damage. Your claim was that Gaza "has almost been totally flattened". And I don't see any evidence for that. A claim from MSF without even an explanation is not evidence. And even taking their claim as gospel truth, it's still a different claim than yours and so still wouldn't constitute evidence for your claim.

You said you were willing to be convinced otherwise. I'm not even asking you to believe me. Go to Google Maps. Pan around, see for yourself what it looks like. Does it really look like it's been almost totally flattened to you? Don't trust me, don't trust MSF. Find out for yourself.
 
If it's okay for Israel to kill the leader of Iran, then it is okay for Iran to kill the leader of Israel.
It's legal, yes. Absolutely. But legal doesn't automatically mean good. That has never and will never be the case.

You didn't simply say that Iran killing Israel's leadership was legal. You said it would be a good thing.
Or do you have a special bigoted double standard with regards to Israel?
It's not a double standard to want one side to be victorious over the other side. That's just stupid. The problem with you wanting Iran to win isn't that it's a double standard.
 
It's legal, yes. Absolutely. But legal doesn't automatically mean good. That has never and will never be the case.

You didn't simply say that Iran killing Israel's leadership was legal. You said it would be a good thing.

It's not a double standard to want one side to be victorious over the other side. That's just stupid. The problem with you wanting Iran to win isn't that it's a double standard.
Whats your point?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom