Then I suggest you stop mischaracterizing events and what is said and we won't have to use the word.
Oh, good lord. Politicians do use the word because it's the correct word to use when a
situation,
event, or
person has been
wrongly described. Now you're arguing with the dictionary rather than admit you're wrong!
No, it's not a get-out-of-jail-card. But when you falsely describe something you ARE mischaracterizing it.
For example, these examples are only from pg. 98 to 103:
No one said anything of the sort.
The SC said no such thing. That is YOUR spin.
Nope. "Oft-cited ≠ "riddled with" and "international standards ≠ "US standards".
False. Knox had no history of "hazing" anyone and she staged ONE burglary on April Fool's Day along with her other roommates.
Again, she wrote ONE story, not 'stories' in which a girl was raped and it was an ANTI-RAPE story about a brother's disgust at what his younger brother had done.
I did no such thing.
I never said that it belonged to one of Guede's friends. I only reported that a friend of his said he was dancing with a girl with long blonde hair the night before. I don't know who it belonged to but, as it wasn't dyed blonde hair, it couldn't belong to Amanda. Something you've repeatedly failed to acknowledge.
As discussed, the only similarity is she was lying on the floor with her legs spread.
Nope. He said he had checked her book out of the library. He never said he wasn't familiar with the case.
I never said he 'confirmed' the were 'all shrink-wrapped and unread'. I quoted and cited his exact testimony.
You completely omit that it was found 6 weeks later across the room under a dirty rug with no record of who or what it came in contact with. That's mischaracterizing the condition in which it was found and then tested.
Madame ≠ calling you "names".
You even mischaracterized what the word "mischaracterize" means !