Skeptical Greg
Agave Wine Connoisseur
Rampant maybe,I have agreed with Darat that the division among Christians is dire.
Rampant maybe,I have agreed with Darat that the division among Christians is dire.
It's obviously not dire, though. Christianity is the most popular religion on the planet.I have agreed with Darat that the division among Christians is dire.
It's obviously not dire, though. Christianity is the most popular religion on the planet.
The division among Muslims, on the other hand, do occasionally seem pretty grim.
Fair enough!Islam is the second most popular, so by your own reasoning, not that dire.
Why do you keep referring to it as Darwinian? Seriously? It doesn't offer clarity and makes you look foolish. Darwinian could mean survival of the fittest. It could be pangenesis. It could be a lot of things, Biology isn't a cult of personality. It's not a religion. The Origin of the Species is not a Bible. Darwin was not a prophet. Neither was Mendel.Based on my current flawed and limited understanding, Darwinian evolution seems the safest bet.
Are you going to say the same to Michael Ruse - author of Darwinism and Its Discontents and to Richard Dawkins - for his video entitled Darwinism v. Creationism?Why do you keep referring to it as Darwinian? Seriously? It doesn't offer clarity and makes you look foolish.
'Survival of the fittest' was coined by Herbert Spencer.Darwinian could mean survival of the fittest.
According to Denis Noble, Darwin was actually right about gemmules - now called exosomes. He categorically states that the Weismann Barrier is wrong.It could be pangenesis.
No idea why you are stating this.It could be a lot of things, Biology isn't a cult of personality. It's not a religion. The Origin of the Species is not a Bible. Darwin was not a prophet. Neither was Mendel.
I think what is clear is that evolutionary theory is incomplete.If you think that "Natural Selection" is not complete and Modern Synthesis offers a better explanation for evolution. Great, argue that.
All scientific theories are incomplete. Only math has absolutes that are complete.I think what is clear is that evolutionary theory is incomplete.
There's a few posts of yours that I'm behind on....I'll some back soon as I can.All scientific theories are incomplete. Only math has absolutes that are complete.
And? What point are you trying to make in regard to the OP?Are you going to say the same to Michael Ruse - author of Darwinism and Its Discontents and to Richard Dawkins - for his video entitled Darwinism v. Creationism?
Is Denis Noble also foolish for declaring that 'Neo-Darwinism is dead'?
'Survival of the fittest' was coined by Herbert Spencer.
According to Denis Noble, Darwin was actually right about gemmules - now called exosomes. He categorically states that the Weismann Barrier is wrong.
No idea why you are stating this.
I think what is clear is that evolutionary theory is incomplete.
You don’t need to. It is not important in relation to the OP.There's a few posts of yours that I'm behind on....I'll some back soon as I can.
I was answering someone's post. - wasn't that obvious?And? What point are you trying to make in regard to the OP?
What we can say however is the god most if not all Christian claim exists doesn’t because the evidence is against it. For example we know that humans weren’t created instantly and singularity .
And? What point are you trying to make in regard to the OP?
Wow! I don't care. You keep pushing Darwin. I don't care about the people. I care about science. Darwin isn't a scientific idea. It's Relativity, not Einsteinian.Are you going to say the same to Michael Ruse - author of Darwinism and Its Discontents and to Richard Dawkins - for his video entitled Darwinism v. Creationism?
Is Denis Noble also foolish for declaring that 'Neo-Darwinism is dead'?
'Survival of the fittest' was coined by Herbert Spencer.
According to Denis Noble, Darwin was actually right about gemmules - now called exosomes. He categorically states that the Weismann Barrier is wrong.
No idea why you are stating this.
I think what is clear is that evolutionary theory is incomplete.
You don't care because you can't and didn't answer what I said.Wow! I don't care. You keep pushing Darwin. I don't care about the people. I care about science. Darwin isn't a scientific idea. It's Relativity, not Einsteinian.
No. Your language still looks dishonest and moronic. I'm not addressing whether others also do.You don't care because you can't and didn't answer what I said.
Perhaps it's time to stop suggesting I and others look 'foolish' or 'moronic'.
I responded and you didn't and clearly can't answer.No. Your language still looks dishonest and moronic. I'm not addressing whether others also do.
Yes.I responded and you didn't and clearly can't answer.
Have you forgotten that you used 'moronic' with regard to Francis Collins?
I don't care about those guys. I want to know why do you keep referring to it as Darwinian, here in this thread?Are you going to say the same to Michael Ruse - author of Darwinism and Its Discontents and to Richard Dawkins - for his video entitled Darwinism v. Creationism?
Is Denis Noble also foolish for declaring that 'Neo-Darwinism is dead'?
And you have?
Nature is a weird website? The biologists featured there would disagree.
I have said it a number of times...I'd rather not keep repeating.
I have agreed with Darat that the division among Christians is dire.
That is right - it's not contradicting.
I have already discussed this in previous posts. I infer that you haven't been following.