• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Musk buys Twitter II

How involved is he in the daily running of the various companies though? Given the massive conflicts of interests involved in his new government job, I'd imagine they'd want to keep him on for a little while longer.
 
Works fine here (maybe a geowall in the US???- can't have them lot having that 'lurnin' stuff lol, might find out that trump and co are tellin porky pies...)
Using a phone. I can't waste time finding a link to something that isn't paywalled. The link is to prove I haven't invented the quote.
 
Using a phone. I can't waste time finding a link to something that isn't paywalled. The link is to prove I haven't invented the quote.
Just mentioning that it isn't a paywall- because I definitely can see the article here in Australia, and I definitely do NOT have a subscription lol....

So its more likely that those that can't see it have some other issue (blocking from their end ie geofencing) rather than an actual paywall...
 
Just mentioning that it isn't a paywall- because I definitely can see the article here in Australia, and I definitely do NOT have a subscription lol....

So its more likely that those that can't see it have some other issue (blocking from their end ie geofencing) rather than an actual paywall...
The Nine News websites usually have a paywall.
 
A responsible Board of directors would tell him to stand down. It's beyond absurd. No amount of ketamine will help him get the job done.
I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't dare. The Musk fanboys would be furious and out for blood. Granted, a lot of them probably never leave the house, but you always have the odd person who's actually dangerous.
 
I'm sure Musk didn't buy Twitter to make money. He purchased it to control information.

well the thing about that i suppose is that twitter both makes money and exerts influence from people using it. one would assume one follows the other
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom