• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

General UK politics VIII - The Last Tory

They are turning on each other.


Laurence Fox
@LozzaFox
It is profoundly disappointing that when his country needs him most, he is protecting himself whilst throwing those who believe in him under the bus. That's not leadership. That's not who we need leading a Britain in brutal crisis.
Man up @Nigel_Farage and stand for the people.

Fr Calvin Robinson
@calvinro
If there is one thing you can guarantee in this world, it is that careerist politicians will throw you under the bus at the drop of a hat if it serves their best interests.

Good. Let their 'movement' scism itself into irrelevance.
 
Last edited:
There was some great British comedy gold out of this. The guy whose brick missile bounced back on to his chest, and then he was hit in the knackers by another missile. (:D Shouldn't laugh.) Then there were those two - ahem! - ladies, shall we say, looking delighted by their looted haul of...fake croc sandals :D and bath bombs (the ultimate in luxury to the hard-of-thinking) and the two guys desperately trying to break into a semi shuttered Greggs bakery using a plastic chair against reinforced glass...all for some stuff that goes stale and curls up after one day :D and rarely costing more than a couple of quid. Then there were the proud patriots wrapped in Eng-er-land flags...all four of the...cowering behind a protective line of cops rallying to the clarion call...all four of them (~ vs~ several hundred anti-rascists) yesterday.

Highlight is possibly the lady, ahem, pushing a burning bin with her gentleman, ahem, friend towards a police line and her falling flat on her face in front of them, ready for arrest. :D

Only in England.
 
I am unreasonably impressed with yesterday's events.

It seems that we're not a country full of wankers after all. I like it.
 
Farage says it upsets him that people are calling them 'Farage Riots' and it trended on twitter.

As Have I got News For You tweeted, people should definitely not do that.
 
Here's a round up of those key patriot moments:

If we could all just take a moment to appreciate the stunning cinematic beauty of this scene.

The bravado, the little shake of the hips, the half brick to the back of the head and, of course, the coup de grâce…..the agonizing strike to the knackers.

10/10😍
#Southport
https://x.com/LeftySeparatist/status/1818545156351475894

Greggs the Bakers to the tune of Pulp's 'Common People'.

Colin the Dachshund
@DachshundColin
·
20h
🎶I went to Greggs and the day turned nasty,
Five years in prison for a cornish pasty,
That's cos I. Nicked a pie.

Hurling bricks with all my chums,
I took one on the head and in the plums,
Thats why I. Am inside.

And we said
We want to live like Gammon People.....🎶
https://x.com/DachshundColin/status/1821228651045601438

The crocs and bath bombs:

Odd way to pay tribute to three murdered school girls.
https://x.com/bmay/status/1820426143075578203

More crocks:

There will be a lot of Crocodile tears in court.
https://x.com/bmay/status/1820889519664853302

The four Engerland patriots:

These four seem fairly crestfallen if you ask me. Requiring police protection must be very humiliating.
#FarageRiots #StopTheThugs
#Brighton
https://x.com/eng_cam_noel/status/1821264485480591514

The burning bins:

“What you in for love?

Faceplanting the road while rolling a burning wheelie bin into the old bill.
You?
https://x.com/FKiernan5/status/1820582884870111494

Her name is Stacey Bint Vint, 34.

Can't fix stupid.
 
Farage says it upsets him that people are calling them 'Farage Riots' and it trended on twitter.

As Have I got News For You tweeted, people should definitely not do that.

I didn't know they were called the Farage riots until yesterday when I was watching a YouTube video of James O'Brian talking to a Farage supporter and the Farage supporter complained that O'Brian called them the Farage riots. He apologised and said "yes, they're actually the Farridge riots".

Edit: Hit submit before using the term "Streisand effect".
 
Farage on GBNews

"My fear is we're beginning to see, particularly in the younger generation, a growing number of people who just don't think democracy functions."
 
26 months for the guy who got bitten on the arse by a police dog apparently.
 
I am unreasonably impressed with yesterday's events.

It seems that we're not a country full of wankers after all. I like it.

80/20 rule. The 20% are just much louder, the shallow end of the pool always is.

Speaking of percentages and idiots, did anyone else catch James O'Brien this morning. Pro Racist Protest caller Alan who disagreed that 50% of the public are below average IQ, he first claimed that it was just an opinion, and then when told it wasn't said "Okay, then where's the survey that proves it?"

I guess he gets lost if he can't count it on his eleven fingers.
 
80/20 rule. The 20% are just much louder, the shallow end of the pool always is.

Speaking of percentages and idiots, did anyone else catch James O'Brien this morning. Pro Racist Protest caller Alan who disagreed that 50% of the public are below average IQ, he first claimed that it was just an opinion, and then when told it wasn't said "Okay, then where's the survey that proves it?"

I guess he gets lost if he can't count it on his eleven fingers.

tik tok clip
 
80/20 rule. The 20% are just much louder, the shallow end of the pool always is.

Speaking of percentages and idiots, did anyone else catch James O'Brien this morning. Pro Racist Protest caller Alan who disagreed that 50% of the public are below average IQ, he first claimed that it was just an opinion, and then when told it wasn't said "Okay, then where's the survey that proves it?"

I guess he gets lost if he can't count it on his eleven fingers.

Are we actually officially allowed yet to say that some of these folk really are not that bright?

Really, that sort of statement is...I'm not sure which words to use...
 
Well the silent majority finally spoke and they said, "Bugger off you racist morons."
 
Here's a round up of those key patriot moments:

https://x.com/LeftySeparatist/status/1818545156351475894

Greggs the Bakers to the tune of Pulp's 'Common People'.

https://x.com/DachshundColin/status/1821228651045601438

The crocs and bath bombs:

https://x.com/bmay/status/1820426143075578203

More crocks:

https://x.com/bmay/status/1820889519664853302

The four Engerland patriots:

https://x.com/eng_cam_noel/status/1821264485480591514

The burning bins:

https://x.com/FKiernan5/status/1820582884870111494

Her name is Stacey Bint Vint, 34.

Can't fix stupid.

And don't forget the Tragic Roundabout in Blackpool https://x.com/colemandesign/status/1821281906421592573
 
Neither GBeebies nor X have bought any advertising space on my front window or the side of my car.

This is an unacceptable...thing!!!11,1!onetey, eleventy, whatever.

I shall sue them for all of their money. When I inevitably win I shall use all their money that is now my money in the service of humanity, nature, and that kind of stuff.

And Munrospun ties, the unlined, earlier ones: short, with a good broad blade.

Also turkish delight/lokum (makes the sacred sign of protection against Emre) and KitKats.
Crunchies?
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom