Australia also issued travel warning for the UK
Are asylum seekers really housed in hotels? I was under the impression they were kept in camps with the bare minimum of amenities provided.
Ostensibly Tommy "What's my name again?" was a little out of it when he posted about his supporters and included one from his (ex)lawyer saying they won't represent him any longer because of his involvement in the riots. I'd admire them a bit if they weren't raging antisemites.
link to image on Mastodon
Are the authorities powerless to stop Tommy Robinson’s online output?
That's not the letter I would have changed.
Anyway, I hope Betteridge's law applies here.
Jesmin Rahman. https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/worl...by-his-british-muslim-tax-advisor/ar-AA1ogUq7
And I made the classic mistake of equating antizionism with antisemitism. I have no context for her statement that Zionism is bad. My bad. I know better.
The question should be "are the authorities interested in stopping him?"
The director of public prosecutions says his teams will consider seeking the extradition of social media influencers allegedly playing a role in the violent disorder gripping the UK from abroad.
Stephen Parkinson told the BBC that offenders "must know that they are not safe and there is nowhere to hide".
On LBC Farage said he was misled by Andrew Tate and 'other folk with big followings' into incorrectly suggesting that the man charged with the Southport killings 'was known to security services'
Someone is clearly orchestrating or at least provoking the attacks. Let's hope that the numbers of people turning up to riot are the majority of the extremists; my feeling is that they probably are, but they think they represent an unheard majority.
John Honey, the St George shirt wearing looter from Hull who was pictured looting from 5 different stores has been charged with violent disorder, three counts of robbery, two counts of burglary and with criminal damage.
They didn't take long to grab him.
Wife of Tory councillor arrested for racial hatred
The childminder has since apologised, and said she had acted on "false and malicious" information
Jon Ironmonger BBC News, Northamptonshire
The wife of a Conservative councillor has been arrested after she called for hotels with asylum seekers to be set on fire.
In a now deleted post on her X account, Lucy Connolly, who's from Northampton, wrote: "Mass deportation now, set fire to all the ******* hotels full of the bastards for all I care. If that makes me racist, so be it."
The childminder has since apologised, and said she had acted on "false and malicious" information.
Mrs Connolly is married to Tory councillor Raymond Connolly, who is vice chair of the committee on adult social care at West Northamptonshire Council.
He told the BBC his wife made one "stupid, spur of the moment tweet out of frustration and quickly deleted it".
"She's a good person and she's not racist," he said.