Except I'm not really defending it. I'm criticizing this weird absolutist approach you have. You seem to think that if something is bad, it must be the worst, and saying it's not the worst means you're saying it's not bad. It's the same sort of approach that leads people to call political opponents Nazis.
I've seen this claimed, but I haven't seen the relevant laws cited, so sorry for not really believing you.
Your "experts" are mostly just expressing their own opinion.
Correlation isn't causation. I would expect people who already have "harmful attitudes" to be interested in pornography, but that doesn't mean the pornography caused those attitudes.
Not demonstrated, and their definition is overly broad.
Are you familiar with the Southern Poverty Law Center? Once upon a time, they did a real service in combating racist organizations. But now? Now they're a grift. They accuse people of racism and extremism for the most trivial of reasons, and often
falsely. Why? Because they have a financial interest in portraying the problems they claim to combat as being far worse than those problems actually are.
I have no confidence in the honesty and integrity of your sources, because they all have the same sort of financial interest in exaggerating their claims. And that's what you're relying on, not objective and verifiable evidence.