Vixen
Penultimate Amazing
It seems you have no clue what a strawman fallacy actually is. Please point out the specific strawman fallacy in my post.
None of which supports you. The camera evidence shows a Land Rover that is typically diesel powered. The investigators had plenty of time by the 16th the find that vehicle and confirm that it was diesel powered.
We aren't arguing the cause of the fire. Please try to keep up. It may take some time to determine what exactly started the fire, if that's even possible, but the vehicle that caught fire has already been identified.
Probably because the name of the person is no one's business. That person hasn't been shown to have committed a crime, so why would investigators release that person's name to the public? That would be a breach of that person's privacy, akin to releasing the name of an assault victim. Personally, if that happened with my vehicle, and the police or fire investigators publicly released my name, resulting in harassment by a bunch of moronic Daily Mail commenters and conspiracy theorists, I'd be pretty pissed off.
And I'll take the fact that you completely ignored my two questions as confirmation that you have no answers.
Your strawman that I was claiming it was an EV fire.
So now you are applying the similar tactic as another poster in a sudden volte face realsing that we cannot possibly know what the cause is yet, contrary to the insistent claims that 'Full Fact rang up Beds Fire Brigade and had it confirmed.
"We aren't arguing the cause of the fire. Please try to keep up. It may take some time to determine what exactly started the fire, if that's even possible, but the vehicle that caught fire has already been identified." ~ Foster Zygote
See what I mean about being six steps ahead? I was explaining this to you five posts ago.