plague311
Great minds think...
Ask The Don. He's the one that believes the Russian economy is strong enough to build and train replacement forces faster than they're getting worn down in Ukraine.
Legit question.
I don't know how long it takes to build the various forms of military equipment, but if they went full-bore to produce tanks, drones, vehicles, etc. what would be the best case scenario as far as delivery\war ready?
Even with money you can only make things happen at the speed they're able to happen at and I can't imagine that the production of tried and true war equipment can be done in a few months or up to a years time.
Am I on the right path or am I missing something?
Putin might be sending the pay….those along the way may be helping themselves.
You might be right, which would make me laugh even harder.
"I'm going to pocket their money, that should help morale!"