Mike!
Official Ponylandistanian National Treasure. Re
Talking of trains carrying ammo blowing up
https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/wfgbpv/multiple_violent_explosions_as_a_result_of_himars/
That's a big one
Choo choo go boom boom.
Talking of trains carrying ammo blowing up
https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/wfgbpv/multiple_violent_explosions_as_a_result_of_himars/
That's a big one
Also the Russians seem to rely a lot on trains to move ordnance and UAF are doing a lot of damage to the rail network as part of the "corrosion" strategy. As a US General said some years back "amateurs study tactics, professionals study logistics".
Talking of trains carrying ammo blowing up
https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/wfgbpv/multiple_violent_explosions_as_a_result_of_himars/
That's a big one
Choo choo go boom boom.
Talking of trains carrying ammo blowing up
https://www.reddit.com/r/ukraine/comments/wfgbpv/multiple_violent_explosions_as_a_result_of_himars/
That's a big one
And curious that when Russian hit a school / hospital / mall because "tHeY StOcK WeApOn ThErE" there is no explosion except the only cruise missile
The plan amounts to the restart of Operation Unifer, the long-standing training mission which saw —until its suspension last winter — more than 35,000 Ukrainian soldiers given advanced combat instruction by Canadian soldiers.
That mission, conducted on Ukrainian soil, was halted and the troops pulled out of the eastern European country in mid-February on the eve of the full-scale Russian invasion.
It involved about 200 soldiers and included a contingent. Two of the three sources said the latest initiative with the British will "involve roughly the same number."
I think this belongs in this thread (haven't seen it anywhere else - may have missed it, I suppose).
Useful idiot Corbyn mouths off.
I think this belongs in this thread (haven't seen it anywhere else - may have missed it, I suppose).
Useful idiot Corbyn mouths off.
I think this belongs in this thread (haven't seen it anywhere else - may have missed it, I suppose).
Useful idiot Corbyn mouths off.
I cannot begin to estimate how many members Corbyn drove away from the Labour Party.
He has never left the 1960's sixth-form common room debating society. His "solutions" don't seem at all practical and amount to everyone should be nice.
Of course the source is a pro-Russian Lebanese media outlet so they may have placed a particular spin on what he said but then again, it's hardly out of character.
I cannot begin to estimate how many members Corbyn drove away from the Labour Party.![]()
"
Begging the question of whether a Russian total or partial victory is preferable to continued war.
Could be
pro Russian Lebanese? Is Lebanon particularly pro Russian or is it just this outlet? I hadn't heard if they were an ally
In the article, he is quoted as claiming that there was a "surge in membership" while he was leader. That strikes me as unlikely, though, and I wonder whether he is misusing statistics in making this claim.
Under what conditions do you think that might be the case?
It's a consequence of the Civil War.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah_political_activities
Hezbollah has a lot of influence in parts of Lebanon.
we would have to be very wrong about conditions in Ukraine to consider a victory, even partial, for Russia to be a guarantee of any sort of stability in the future.Ones where we are wrong about conditions in Ukraine and relative costs of future lives lost versus stability now.
It seems your question answers itself... conditions favorable to peace are the conditions where that might be the case.
ETA: The fact I'm on the side that it is better Ukraine continues fighting is not a good sign for you.
I think this belongs in this thread (haven't seen it anywhere else - may have missed it, I suppose).
Useful idiot Corbyn mouths off.
“Pouring arms in isn’t going to bring about a solution, it’s only going to prolong and exaggerate this war,” Corbyn said. “We might be in for years and years of a war in Ukraine.”