Rolfe
Adult human female
I keep hearing men say they don't realise that a transwoman is a man, and imagining that women don't realise either. I can't say we'll always spot it if the deception is really deep, but the combination of appearance, voice, way of moving and behaviour, when seen in real life as opposed to a photo or even a video, pretty much always nails it.
It's not that women didn't know that men dressed in women's clothes were invading our private spaces for decades, we did. But we were told they had had surgery to remove their genitalia and they were poor troubled souls we should be kind to, so we suppressed our trigger reaction and simply left as soon as we could.
Now we know what's really going on, the genie is out of the bottle. We've all seen India Willoughby and Yaniv and wilLIAm Thomas and Veronica Ivy and all the rest of them. We've heard the male entitlement oozing from them as they badmouth women. We can't unsee it. I personally have read the blog of one transwoman I was being "kind" to for several decades, and now I wish I'd got the hell out a lot faster than I did.
And still we have to listen to men going on and on about transwomen as if they're all sweet, self-effacing, considerate flowers. Is there something wrong with their organs of perception?
It's not that women didn't know that men dressed in women's clothes were invading our private spaces for decades, we did. But we were told they had had surgery to remove their genitalia and they were poor troubled souls we should be kind to, so we suppressed our trigger reaction and simply left as soon as we could.
Now we know what's really going on, the genie is out of the bottle. We've all seen India Willoughby and Yaniv and wilLIAm Thomas and Veronica Ivy and all the rest of them. We've heard the male entitlement oozing from them as they badmouth women. We can't unsee it. I personally have read the blog of one transwoman I was being "kind" to for several decades, and now I wish I'd got the hell out a lot faster than I did.
And still we have to listen to men going on and on about transwomen as if they're all sweet, self-effacing, considerate flowers. Is there something wrong with their organs of perception?
