• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Corona Virus Conspiracy Theories Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
So never under any circumstances do you use substances developed and recommended by medical science. No soap or antibacterial substances to remove bacteria from your skin. Never clean your teeth with any agents developed to fight bacteria in the mouth. Never use a topical or oral antibiotic. Never a pain reliever of any type. You are indeed the perfect example of a human being, the Übermensch displaying perfect health to the world

Good thing that none of that is true. I use what works, and is the least harmful. For example, I use toothpaste when I brush my teeth, but I avoid toothpastes with sodium fluoride. I use NSAIDS, but rarely acetaminophen, because I don’t want cumulative liver damage.

Anyway, you have a strange and uninformed opinion of colonoscopies.


I will and do get colonoscopies on a regular basis. The removal of those actual real little polyps (I have seen them) that were responsible for my father's death is likely to prolong my life by a measurable degree. My colonoscopies involve no "tests". Mine are real medical procedures that produce actual positive results.

Good for you? I don’t have a specific problem with colonoscopies, I have a general problem trusting doctors who are prepared to hard sell me treatments that I neither need nor want. At this point in history, it’s more likely that I will be sold a harmful treatment on the basis of a spurious diagnosis than not.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
What's allopathic medicine? Do you mean medicine?

Oh hey, it's you. Remember me? Allopathic medicine is concerned with the monetization of patients by way of heavy surgery and drugs.

Could that be because ivermectin has no antiviral property whatsoever in vivo and therefore does not confer a selective advantage to virus mutations that avoid it, because it provides nothing to avoid.

Do you have evidence of this? Since we know it's a protease inhibitor in vitro, what specific processes in the body prevent this?
 
I have zero trust of, and absolute cynicism for medical “science”, and It’s hard for me to even ponder how others don’t have the same cynicism.
I expect most posters here have friends or relatives who are only alive today because of medical science. I know I do. Perhaps that has something to do with it.
 
This study gives a pretty good overview of what's know about it's mechanisms of action.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8203399/

Apologies if this has been noted already, but, just in case:
From that link:
The Editor-in-Chief has retracted this article. Following publication, concerns were raised regarding the methodology and the conclusions of this review article. Postpublication review confirmed that while the review article appropriately describes the mechanism of action of ivermectin, the cited sources do not appear to show that there is clear clinical evidence of the effect of ivermectin for the treatment of SARS-CoV-2. The Editor-in-Chief therefore no longer has confidence in the reliability of this review article.
 
The Kory paper provides analysis of different end points that do not have either of those papers in them.

It's worth noting that Bryant responded to the claims about Elgazzar. Sounds like it was a smear campaign to get the paper pulled.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC8415517/

They found a positive effect remained, even after the removal of Elgazzar.

One of the authors of this link is Tess Lawrie.
She has a terrible reputation as a spreader of Covid misinformation.

https://healthfeedback.org/authors/tess-lawrie/

While I was looking around, I found this, from Scientific American.
It does a good job of debunking many of the claims made by Tippit and michaelsuede, including the idea that pharmaceutical companies won't use cheaper drugs because they won't profit from them. It also mentions psecifically the fringe groups being quoted by michaelsuede here. Worth a read.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/...rmectin-for-covid-despite-a-lack-of-evidence/
 
I won’t get a colonoscopy, because I don’t trust either the accuracy of the test, what a positive colon cancer result would even mean, the doctor making a subsequent diagnosis, or the “treatment” that follows.

It is your absolute right to die a horrible, agonising death if you choose to. You can spend your last moments of crippling pain while begging for it to end feeling very smug about how you really showed those doctors.

I have zero trust of, and absolute cynicism for medical “science”, and It’s hard for me to even ponder how others don’t have the same cynicism.

I can guarantee that your mistrust and cynicism will fade rapidly away when you need it to.

People like you have so much unswerving faith in this thing called “science”, and yet have such little ability to spot ******** masquerading as science.

People whose lives have been saved? People who aren't dead because medical science prevented it, those kind of people?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooh look, science.
 
Oh hey, it's you. Remember me? Allopathic medicine is concerned with the monetization of patients by way of heavy surgery and drugs.

While homeopathic medicine prefers to monetize patients by way of expensive water.

e.t.a. doesn't it kind of jangle your irony meter a bit to assert in one sentence that allopathic medicine is crap, and then to tout the decidedly allopathic horse dewormer?
 
Last edited:
allopathic medicine = modern western medicine
Or just medicine.
Not against SARS-COV-2 and not in humans.
IVMs mechanisms of action do not display any behavior indicative of a mutagen.
What is "behaviour indicative of a mutagen"? And what have mutagens got to do with it anyway? Mutagenic action is not the primary mechanism for the emergence of ivermectin resistance which was the point that was being made.
And why are you spreading the downright lie that paxlovid is an ivermectin knock-off? It's simply not.
 
Or, having a viable Covid treatment would invalidate the Emergency Use Authorization for the experimental gene therapies, which is dependent on the idea that there are no viable treatments for Covid, and would put hundreds of billions of dollars in “vaccine” revenue at risk…


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So why doesn't a drug company that ISN'T currently manufacturing Covid vaccines do that then? They have no vaccine profit to lose, and everything to gain.

Once again, in the real world your claims don't add up. You are arguing that the rapacious drug companies that put profit in front of everything else, are when it comes down to it, not actually that rapacious and putting profit in front of everything else.

Well, which is it?
 
I expect most posters here have friends or relatives who are only alive today because of medical science. I know I do. Perhaps that has something to do with it.

Indeed. In fact, my dear wife is alive today because of medical science. Our son would have lost his mother at a young age, and our daughter never would have been born.

I also have a friend who was able to avoid death by colon cancer several years ago when a routine colonoscopy found it in its very early stages.
 
While homeopathic medicine prefers to monetize patients by way of expensive water.

Don't waste money buying a car with an expensive airbag system. First of all, people survived car crashes before airbags, so they're completely survivable. Second, you can just buy this $1,500 crystal that's guaranteed to prevent car crashes.*



*Not a guarantee.
 
I expect most posters here have friends or relatives who are only alive today because of medical science. I know I do. Perhaps that has something to do with it.

Most health gains are due to modern sanitation and nutrition, not modern medicine. Perhaps if your friends and relatives focused more on nutrition rather than proprietary "medicines" with long lists of toxic side effects, they wouldn't have had to depend on so-called medical science to survive in the first place. I would barely trust a hospital to set a broken bone, today.
 
So why doesn't a drug company that ISN'T currently manufacturing Covid vaccines do that then? They have no vaccine profit to lose, and everything to gain.

Once again, in the real world your claims don't add up. You are arguing that the rapacious drug companies that put profit in front of everything else, are when it comes down to it, not actually that rapacious and putting profit in front of everything else.

Well, which is it?

Because they live in the real world of trade secrets, R&D costs, economies of scale, and political regulation and approval.
 
Because they live in the real world of trade secrets, R&D costs, economies of scale, and political regulation and approval.

T do you recall that for years you screamed and ranted that bad folks controlled the Federal Reserve and were just printing money whenever they needed it?

So, are those folks not sharing the wealth with the Drug companies?

Or are there at least two (or more) super evil groups in competition?

Are you saying the evil people who control the FED and all the world banks ARE NOT the folks doing the Covid thing?
 
Well he must be winning. He has managed to live to whatever age he currently claims to be without any use or application of anything ever developed by medical science.

May I suggest he take a long vacation to India, Sub-Saharan Africa or other unhealthy places and see how his vaunted health holds up? I wonder if he thinks vitamins will stop malaria?
 
May I suggest he take a long vacation to India, Sub-Saharan Africa or other unhealthy places and see how his vaunted health holds up? I wonder if he thinks vitamins will stop malaria?
No, but of course if he pretends to be taking it for Covid, hydroxychloroquine probably will, and then he can pretend that he's immune because he can toss a gojo berry through a basket or whatever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom