• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Corona Virus Conspiracy Theories Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the best study?

Please link to it….

What's the best study? Probably this one:

https://republicans-energycommerce.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Year-5-EHA.pdf

This is my favorite part out of it:

In Year 5, we continued with in vivo infection experiments of diverse bat SARSr-CoVs on transgenic mice expressing human ACE2. Mice were infected with 4 strains of SARSr-CoVs with different S protein, including the full-length recombinant virus of SARSr-CoV WIV1 and three chimeric viruses with the backbone of WIV1 and S proteins of SHC014, WIV16 and Rs4231, respectively. Pathogenicity of the 4 SARSr-CoVs was evaluated by recording the survival rate of challenged mice in a 2-week course. All of the 4 SARSr-CoVs caused lethal infection in hACE2 transgenic mice, but the mortality rate vary among 4 groups of infected mice (Fig. 13a). 14 days post infection, 5 out of 7 mice infected with WIV1 remained alive (71.4%), while only 2 of 8 mice infected with rWIV1-SHC014 S survived (25%).
 
Huh? I’m referring to the ivermectin studies. Which is the best one for showing the efficacy of ivermectin against Covid?

I think they are all pretty good. Looking at them in aggregate increases the power and decreases bias, so if there is one or two bad studies in the mix, they get drowned out by the good studies. This is why meta-analysis are so powerful.
 
I think they are all pretty good. Looking at them in aggregate increases the power and decreases bias, so if there is one or two bad studies in the mix, they get drowned out by the good studies. This is why meta-analysis are so powerful.

No. I want you to post the best one. If you can’t choose, post the best three.
 
Your claim, you back it up! You said the studies are all good!

If you want to prove your case for ivermectin show use them evidence.

You got a link to over 70 studies showing it works. I took it and it worked on me, my family and everyone else I know who took it at early symptom onset, just like Joe Rogan and his buddies.

If 70 studies comprising tens of thousands of people with over 700 unique authors is not enough to convince you, anything I say here isn't going to change your mind.

Do you think remdesivir works? How about paxlovid? Because there are only a handful of studies supporting those as being efficacious, and the ones that show they work were funded by Pfizer and Gilead.
 
Been a few weeks since my booster. Still not dead yet, and my cardiologist informed me my heart was finally functioning at capacity.

The only weird thing is I now have a permanent discount code for Microsoft products.
 
IThe pharmaceutical industry is crapping their pants over it. After experiencing just how effective it is

Why would they be?

If it was so effective and a potential cure for cancer as you claim wouldn't they be ramping up production?
After all, it is the pharmaceutical industry that makes it.

Or do you think it just grows on trees?
 
Why would they be?

If it was so effective and a potential cure for cancer as you claim wouldn't they be ramping up production?
After all, it is the pharmaceutical industry that makes it.

Or do you think it just grows on trees?

Here's why.

Circled ones are approved medications for COVID.

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F12c2bfb7-7815-45bd-952a-475cbca3367c_558x615.png
 
Been a few weeks since my booster. Still not dead yet, and my cardiologist informed me my heart was finally functioning at capacity.

The only weird thing is I now have a permanent discount code for Microsoft products.

Well I had atrial fibrillation before my booster and I still have it now, but I too am still alive. Maybe that is indicative of something but damned if I know what.
 
Been a few weeks since my booster. Still not dead yet, and my cardiologist informed me my heart was finally functioning at capacity.

The only weird thing is I now have a permanent discount code for Microsoft products.

I got my first shot over a year ago now. My left leg DID fall off and my liver came out my belly button and is now wrapped and my right foot - but other than that and the murderous rages - I'm just fine.
 
You got a link to over 70 studies showing it works.

No. I want you to link to a specific study. Why so coy? Put up or shut up!

I took it and it worked on me, my family and everyone else I know who took it at early symptom onset,

This is anecdotal, and is irrelevant. Many people get better from Covid without taking anything. Probably the vast majority. Many don't even have symptoms.


just like Joe Rogan and his buddies.

Joe Rogan took the "kitchen sink" according to him which included monoclonal antibodies. Given that monoclonal antibodies have some good evidential support, why would we attribute his recovery to ivermectin? In order to do that, you would want to see some kind of randomized controlled study.

That's what I want from you! Not anecdotes.

Show me the study you think is most impressive!

If 70 studies comprising tens of thousands of people with over 700 unique authors is not enough to convince you, anything I say here isn't going to change your mind.

Well it hasn't convinced the medical establishment has it?

Show me a single study that you think is convincing?

Come on, it cannot be that hard unless you are afraid that the studies you are vaguely waving your hand towards are not that good.
 
You got a link to over 70 studies showing it works. I took it and it worked on me, my family and everyone else I know who took it at early symptom onset, just like Joe Rogan and his buddies.

If 70 studies comprising tens of thousands of people with over 700 unique authors is not enough to convince you, anything I say here isn't going to change your mind.

Do you think remdesivir works? How about paxlovid? Because there are only a handful of studies supporting those as being efficacious, and the ones that show they work were funded by Pfizer and Gilead.
No. You linked to a single meta-analysis of about 50 studies of people already in hospital being treated for COVID by other means who also got Ivermectin treatment. There was no comparison with the same cohort without the Ivermectin treatment. There was no comparison to controls of any sort. And most of the studies came out of India, where research fakery is rife, alas.

Please research tiger stones. That's all that horse-paste is.
 
the ivermectin myth

Here is what Eric Topol said about ivermectin on Twitter in November. "Yet another Ivermectin study retracted (this one from Lebanon, previous from Egypt and Argentina) due to copying and pasting data repeatedly for patients that didn't exist." If someone wants claim that Dr. Topol is a shill for Big Pharma, well, good luck with that.

Here is what the BBC said in October of 2021. "Dr Kyle Sheldrick, one of the group investigating the studies, said they had not found "a single clinical trial" claiming to show that ivermectin prevented Covid deaths that did not contain "either obvious signs of fabrication or errors so critical they invalidate the study"....The largest and highest quality ivermectin study published so far is the Together trial at the McMaster University in Canada. It found no benefit for the drug when it comes to Covid."
 
The Therapeutic Goods Administration in Australia has just approved Novavax, which is a protein-based, ie, traditional, vaccine against COVID. This is not experimental, and it has nothing to do with mRNA or genes. It cannot be described in any way as "experimental gene therapy". It is a 100% traditional vaccine of the kind that we have been using to control illness for decades.

Tippit, would you get this vaccine if it were available to you? Childlike Empress, would you?
 
There are presently over 20 countries distributing ivermectin as a treatment for COVID-19 [10]. In February, the chairman of the Tokyo Medical Association, Haruo Ozaki, called on Japanese doctors to implement ivermectin to combat COVID-19 [11], as have many other doctors around the world who are not subject to the suppression campaign being waged by the NIH. Japan now has one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world [12].

Japan is NOT using ivermectin.

I live here.

The reason Japan's Covid cases and numbers of deaths from Covid plummeted is down to Japan having vaccinated 80% of the population.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom