• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Cont: Corona Virus Conspiracy Theories Part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, you mean this group (from Wiki):

"The group produces deceptively edited videos[15] of its undercover operations,[7] which use secret recordings[7] in an effort to discredit mainstream media organizations and progressive groups.[21][22] Project Veritas also uses entrapment[14] to generate bad publicity for its targets,[4] and has propagated disinformation[3] and conspiracy theories[30] in its videos and operations."


I think the answer to your question is *everything*.

Well, there is a difference in rejecting a claim because it isnt proven and separately having evidence for the specific claim being wrong. It would be cool to see what the reason was. My bet is it is some MAGA marine wildly speculating/making fake connections like qanon in official documents
 
Well, there is a difference in rejecting a claim because it isnt proven and separately having evidence for the specific claim being wrong. It would be cool to see what the reason was. My bet is it is some MAGA marine wildly speculating/making fake connections like qanon in official documents

When a group of known and proven liars makes a claim the onus is on them to provide very convincing evidence that there is any truth to their claim, and publish that evidence in a reliable mainstream site/location. I do not see a need for anyone else to waste time investigating details of that claim, but perhaps you would like to do so and report your findings here.
 
When a group of known and proven liars makes a claim the onus is on them to provide very convincing evidence that there is any truth to their claim, and publish that evidence in a reliable mainstream site/location. I do not see a need for anyone else to waste time investigating details of that claim, but perhaps you would like to do so and report your findings here.

Your post makes no sense. Of course the onus is on them. Nothing discussed here suggests someone here should investigate it.
 
Your post makes no sense. Of course the onus is on them. Nothing discussed here suggests someone here should investigate it.

If you do not expect anyone here to investigate it then your question below that you posted here is (unsurprisingly) completely pointless.

Has anyone found out what was wrong with the DARPA covid thing by veritas yet?
 
If you do not expect anyone here to investigate it then your question below that you posted here is (unsurprisingly) completely pointless.

I didn't investigate to find out when the mcrib came back...in going about my day I saw a sign. That is how I could answer the question if anyone found out the mcrib was back.
 
Has anyone found out what was wrong with the DARPA covid thing by veritas yet?

You mean other than that it's from Project Veritas?

Veritas is like your childhood friend who now has track-marks and tries to sell you your mom's microwave.

"I swear, this time I'm not lying!"
 
In April of this year The Atlantic dubbed Alex Berenson the pandemic's wrongest man (this link is an interview with Derek Thompson, the author of the article at The Atlantic). To be the wrongest man is an impressive accomplishment considering the competition.

If anyone is actually reading my posts (which is by no means certain), they will have noticed that I posted this a day ago:


My previous comment about this forum never acknowledging a ninja from me still stands, apparently. :rolleyes:
Still, one every seven years is something to look forward to, I suppose.
Roll on 2029!
 
If anyone is actually reading my posts (which is by no means certain), they will have noticed that I posted this a day ago:



My previous comment about this forum never acknowledging a ninja from me still stands, apparently. :rolleyes:
Still, one every seven years is something to look forward to, I suppose.
Roll on 2029!

Maybe you are on a lot of ignore lists :eek::D
 
If anyone is actually reading my posts (which is by no means certain), they will have noticed that I posted this a day ago:



My previous comment about this forum never acknowledging a ninja from me still stands, apparently. :rolleyes:
Still, one every seven years is something to look forward to, I suppose.
Roll on 2029!

Who said that? Is someone there?
 
You mean other than that it's from Project Veritas?

Veritas is like your childhood friend who now has track-marks and tries to sell you your mom's microwave.

"I swear, this time I'm not lying!"

Right, I'm just curious if it came out how they were specifically wrong this time. But I don't think anyone has bothered yet
 
The beginning of Covid concentration camps in America? First, here's a link to some proposed legislation in Washington State that basically eliminates due process for anyone deemed infected or contagious by a "health officer":

WAC 246-100-040
Procedures for isolation or quarantine.


Here is an example of one of the innocuously named "quarantine camps", replete with some slick marketing videos of how wonderful they are:

Isolation/Quarantine Facilities
Department of Community and Human Services


Time for you pseudo-skeptical clowns to pivot from absolute denial into acceptance and advocacy? Too soon? Not enough evidence? I didn't bother to link any alternative news reports for this, because obviously you would dismiss the source using the ad hom fallacy, so I just linked to the actual WA state legislature, and the King County Covid "isolation" facility.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom