• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Chris Wallace leaves Fox News

shemp

a flimsy character...perfidious and despised
Joined
Nov 5, 2002
Messages
74,107
Location
Land of the serfs, home of the cowards.
Last edited:
He's going to CNN+. Which means nobody will ever see him. Perhaps it's a precursor to getting him into Cuomo's time slot?
 
I wonder if Fox will attempt to find an actual journalist to fill Wallace's former role (in a vain attempt to claim "we do real journalism"), or whether they will give up and go all-bias 24/7.
 
He's going to CNN+. Which means nobody will ever see him. Perhaps it's a precursor to getting him into Cuomo's time slot?


In my case, it means I may see him more often, because

a. I never watch Faux News unless someone has posted some of Faux News' daily idiocy on YouTube for everyone to laugh and point at.

b. If CNN+ is reasonably priced and available here, I will subscribe, otherwise I will end up wathing it on one of the many, shall we say, somewhat dubious free news streaming websites like.... (oh, I'd better not say, might get me yellow carded)
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom