• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Tucker Carlson must think Joe Biden is Caligula

And let's face it. Their handbook says homosexuality is an abomination and that they must be put to death. Also if you are caught picking up sticks on the Sabbath. Or if you plant two different crops side by side. Or if you wear clothes made with two different fabrics.

So much for those 50/50 Cotton Polyester t-shirts.

Or get tattoos or piercings.

WTH are you babbling about?? Seems like a rant about Christians maybe, not conservatives. :confused:

Nope...not about Conservatives either...just about bigotted imbeciles.

Yeah. That pretty much makes zero sense. Unless you are into things like t-shirts and their evolution. But, I get it. Things look different when viewed through a third-world lens.
 
Yeah. That pretty much makes zero sense. Unless you are into things like t-shirts and their evolution. But, I get it. Things look different when viewed through a third-world lens.

To a closed mind that's one of 1%, the other 99% can never be other than wrong. The worm's-eye view from the grass may not be as clear as that of the Robin peering from above.

The bulk of the world gazes in consternation at those blinkered USAians too shortsighted to see how their foolishness is a threat to themselves and beyond. Yet these muddled, myopic mopes retort, "Youse don't know nuttin', 'cause USA! USA! USA!"
 
Yeah. That pretty much makes zero sense. Unless you are into things like t-shirts and their evolution. But, I get it. Things look different when viewed through a third-world lens.

This post will be moved but gawdammit what the **** do you people get by continuing to engage with an *******? When someone says something this offensive (as if this is the worst) they do not deserve to be acknowledged...my opinion.

Do you think others will come along one day, see Warp's ridiculous and obvious trolling and believe him? That you are all the saviors of misinformation and must battle the trolls so innocent eyes will know that there are counter arguments to his lameness?

Anyone can see he is a troll at this point. You are wasting your time and helping the trolls ruin this forum.

I know it's probably hard because most arguments coming from the right here are nuts, so there's that.

Maybe it's an addiction. Just say no. Take a step back and look at how much time and effort you are wasting. Have you "won" a single discussion? Have you seen any sign of sincerity in these arguments?

You are being strung along week after week and you think you are doing some good. You are not.

Stop taking the bait and find something better to do with that time.

Sorry but I can't stand this anymore.
 
Meanwhile there is a current liberal uproar over "childish insults" that come from the right. Hilarious stuff.

People in positions of power (like POTUS and lawmakers) or influence (like media figures) have accorded to their utterances and scribblings a heck of a lot more weight than for anonymous peons on message boards.

The danger of citizens get their knickers more in a twist over the latter than the former is that the inverted priorities can permit escalating crudity in societal discourse.
 
You Literally Can't Believe The Facts Tucker Carlson Tells You. So Say Fox's Lawyers.

https://www.npr.org/2020/09/29/9177...s-tucker-carlson-tells-you-so-say-fox-s-lawye

Just read U.S. District Judge Mary Kay Vyskocil's opinion, leaning heavily on the arguments of Fox's lawyers: The "'general tenor' of the show should then inform a viewer that [Carlson] is not 'stating actual facts' about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in 'exaggeration' and 'non-literal commentary.' "

I consider Carlson to be, to a large extent, a satirist. I mean, he basically compared Levine to a horse. It is outrageous (although it does illustrate a point about Dems and their constant virtue-signaling). I mean, obviously the only reason that Levine got the job is for "inclusion" points.
 
I consider Carlson to be, to a large extent, a satirist. I mean, he basically compared Levine to a horse. It is outrageous (although it does illustrate a point about Dems and their constant virtue-signaling). I mean, obviously the only reason that Levine got the job is for "inclusion" points.

I agree with this, but when you lack perspective on presidential controversies you consistently blow these moments out of proportion and minimize far more important ones.

Tucker Carlson can get credit for being a "satirist" when he spends at least one whole week mocking crybaby Trump chumps and emphasizing the importance of democracy and rule of law for his viewers in light of the January 6 Capitol attacks. Not a half-hearted suggestion that Trump screwed his own voters without even mentioning his name on an online show where most of his regular TV viewers may not even find him. Not when his audience doesn't get the joke.
 
I consider Carlson to be, to a large extent, a satirist. I mean, he basically compared Levine to a horse. It is outrageous (although it does illustrate a point about Dems and their constant virtue-signaling). I mean, obviously the only reason that Levine got the job is for "inclusion" points.

I agree with this

This is why many people laugh about, or have disdain for, the absurdity of Levine in the position.



Just looking at nearly every leftist comment in this thread makes me laugh. Levine is no doubt a sacred cow...to them. No person shall dare question or criticize this person, after all. What a wet dream for liberals.
 
Last edited:
This is why many people laugh about, or have disdain for, the absurdity of Levine in the position.

[qimg]http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/imagehosting/thum_642626191cd1d03f7e.jpg[/qimg]

Just looking at nearly every leftist comment in this thread makes me laugh. Levine is no doubt a sacred cow...to them. No person shall dare question or criticize this person, after all. What a wet dream for liberals.

It's not absurd for Levine to be in that position.

And I find it hilarious how Ben Garrison feels the need to excessively label his bull ****. If you want to be taken more seriously stop linking to the work of these far-right conspiracist asshats.
 
I consider Carlson to be, to a large extent, a satirist. I mean, he basically compared Levine to a horse. It is outrageous (although it does illustrate a point about Dems and their constant virtue-signaling). I mean, obviously the only reason that Levine got the job is for "inclusion" points.

I agree with this

It's not absurd for Levine to be in that position.

And I find it hilarious how Ben Garrison feels the need to excessively label his bull ****. If you want to be taken more seriously stop linking to the work of these far-right conspiracist asshats.

Oh come on now, you yourself admit that Levine is only in that position due to virtue-signaling by Dems. Whatever anyone thinks of Garrison, his cartoon is on point, here. 100%.
 
Last edited:
Oh come on now, you yourself admit that Levine is only in that position due to virtue-signaling by Dems. Whatever anyone thinks of Garrison, his cartoon is on point, here. 100%.

Listen, it's not absurd that Levine got the job. I do think Biden picked her for the inclusion points as cheesy neo-liberals tend to do.

But don't sit here and play dumb with us and claim that Tucker Carlson is just being satirical. Carlson isn't stupid and his hot takes are often very calculated. I linked an example of how he equivocates or dampens the point when he wants to criticize Trump just enough to not get on too much of his ******** audience's bad side which you snipped from your response.

The Caligula reference is outrageous but not many here are buying the misdirection of making this about liberal virtue signaling.
 
I see Garrison has lost the Fred Tuttle test for political savvy.

For those not familiar with the colorful lore of Vermont politics, in 1998, a prosperous Massachusetts businessman Named Jack McMullen, who had recently moved to Vermont ran for, and expected, the R. nomination for the US Senate race. Many in his own party did not care for him, but opposition was hard to find, until a retired farmer named Fred Tuttle ran against him in the primary. He won, and then immediately conceded to Pat Leahy.

In the debate he asked McMullen a variety of questions aimed at showing his ignorance of rural issues, including the famous question "How many teats on a cow?" That basically did it for McMullen.

Garrison also, quite obviously, flunks.
 
I see Garrison has lost the Fred Tuttle test for political savvy.

For those not familiar with the colorful lore of Vermont politics, in 1998, a prosperous Massachusetts businessman Named Jack McMullen, who had recently moved to Vermont ran for, and expected, the R. nomination for the US Senate race. Many in his own party did not care for him, but opposition was hard to find, until a retired farmer named Fred Tuttle ran against him in the primary. He won, and then immediately conceded to Pat Leahy.

In the debate he asked McMullen a variety of questions aimed at showing his ignorance of rural issues, including the famous question "How many teats on a cow?" That basically did it for McMullen.

Garrison also, quite obviously, flunks.

I guess one way to avoid discussing the obvious message that Levine is a sacred cow, is to count the number of teats on a cartoon trans-cow. I mean, why not?
 
I consider Carlson to be, to a large extent, a satirist. I mean, he basically compared Levine to a horse. It is outrageous (although it does illustrate a point about Dems and their constant virtue-signaling). I mean, obviously the only reason that Levine got the job is for "inclusion" points.

You might consider Buff Tucker a satirist, but tens of millions of credulous morons tune in to the **** stirrer to get their daily dose of inspirational hate.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom