• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Tucker Carlson must think Joe Biden is Caligula

Did somebody take a walk on the wild side and not like it, or rather, liked it too much? Lotta hate and animosity directed at something and someone that will have zero impact on their life.
That was my first take too, too much protesting.
 
Tucker Carlson is having another snit fit over Lindsey Graham and calls Liz Cheney a "left-wing whacko". Who knew Liz is really a liberal?
Classic cheap, pissant ****-stirring. Doesn't matter if what he says is a pile, and it is a pile, no doubt about it. All he wants is a reaction so he can keep getting clicks and eyeballs. The same as his exemplary, DJT.

It only becomes "trolling the libz" if they react. And fewer and fewer are reacting, so he has to ramp the rhetoric up. Given it started out as plain crazy lies, by this stage it has become so fantastically insane and repetitive that it is beyond boring. Tucker has jumped the shark multiple times, and is now jumping orcas.
 
To be clear, I don't care about your "friend". It is hard to even keep track of your pronoun usage, tbh.

Now, Levine...yeah, self-mutilating freak who indirectly endorses child abuse and sends seniors to their death? Yeah, I care about that. The only reason this person is in office is because the Dems love their virtue-signaling, above all.
Took you a while to find a policy to complain about.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
 
The vitriol from Warp12 does remind me of the anti-gay bashing from a lot of religious conservatives who turned out to be repressing their own homosexuality.

Thanks much.

I was thinking about the same thing myself.

Or to quote from Shakespeare:

"Me thinks that thou dost protest too much."
 
"She", lol.

Forgetting the part where this person sent those infected with covid into senior-living environments? Of course you are.

ETA: Watching liberals ignore the mental health, and outright sick views of this self-mutilating freak is amazing. The fact that they insist on calling this creature a "woman" is mind-boggling.
Well…
 
You entirely missed Warp's point: There is no way this fat-arsed pasty-faced ugly slob wearing awfully-chosen clothes and a stupid red cap while pretending he knows how to play tennis and following the rules, can ever be president of the USA. I mean...ugh! He simply doesn't qualify!
I certainly did not miss the point, but the gold watch thing is egregious.

Honestly, if more people with that body shape played tennis, there would be less people with that body shape. I would encourage Mr. Trump to do more of that, not less.
 
I certainly did not miss the point, but the gold watch thing is egregious.

Honestly, if more people with that body shape played tennis, there would be less people with that body shape. I would encourage Mr. Trump to do more of that, not less.

I encourage Trump to engage in even more sports: sky-diving (I'll volunteer to pack his chute), diving with Great White sharks while spear fishing, extreme skiing in areas prone to avalanches...
 
I certainly did not miss the point, but the gold watch thing is egregious.

Honestly, if more people with that body shape played tennis, there would be less people with that body shape. I would encourage Mr. Trump to do more of that, not less.
Yeah, I know. :)

But aside from the health aspect, Warp's point appears to be that people he considers ugly cannot hold positions of importance or power precisely because they are so ugly, and regardless of their qualifications (or lack thereof). This applies especially to people who are gender-fluid or transitioning. It would seem they are deemed to be especially ugly and therefore do not qualify to hold any position in life let alone public office.

That same criteria needs to be applied to a lazy, lard-arsed NYC grifter with appalling taste in clothes and a former right-leaning Olympian who has transitioned.
 
Last edited:
Competitive Russian Roulette...

Do you think he'd buy it if we told him he gets twice as many turns as everyone else because he's (still) the president? After all, he gets two scoops of ice cream while others only get one.
 
Do you think he'd buy it if we told him he gets twice as many turns as everyone else because he's (still) the president? After all, he gets two scoops of ice cream while others only get one.



...and six times as many bullets! There's no way you can lose, Mr. "president".
 
I encourage Trump to engage in even more sports: sky-diving (I'll volunteer to pack his chute), diving with Great White sharks while spear fishing, extreme skiing in areas prone to avalanches...

Competitive Russian Roulette...

Do you think he'd buy it if we told him he gets twice as many turns as everyone else because he's (still) the president? After all, he gets two scoops of ice cream while others only get one.

...and six times as many bullets! There's no way you can lose, Mr. "president".

First, liberals line up to wave their virtue flags over Levine. Then they break into a derail fantasy about how they would love to see the death of Trump.

So typical. So easy. Beautiful to witness, tbh.
 
Last edited:
First, liberals line up to wave their virtue flags over Levine. Then they break into a derail fantasy about how they would love to see the death of Trump.

So typical. So easy. Beautiful to witness, tbh.

Ours are "fantasy" as even you recognize. On the other hand, your disgusting remarks about Levine were dead serious. That you don't recognize the difference is disturbing...but not surprising.
 
First, liberals line up to wave their virtue flags over Levine. Then they break into a derail fantasy about how they would love to see the death of Trump.

So typical. So easy. Beautiful to witness, tbh.

BS.

Virtue. It is beautiful. I agree. It's great to see that not all people are ugly inside and filled with hate.

Maybe it's my upbringing. I was taught that kindness and seeing beyond someone's exterior beauty or lack thereof is a virtue. Judging from your post referring to calling an accomplished medical doctor a "freak" based solely on her appearance you weren't taught the same value.
 
Last edited:
Ours are "fantasy" as even you recognize. On the other hand, your disgusting remarks about Levine were dead serious. That you don't recognize the difference is disturbing...but not surprising.

Sure, lol. :thumbsup:

Because, wishing death upon someone is not hate, or even disgusting. Beautiful Dem logic. :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
BS.

Virtue. It is beautiful. I agree. It's great to see that not all people are ugly inside and filled with hate.

Maybe it's my upbringing. I was taught that kindness and seeing beyond someone's exterior beauty or lack thereof is a virtue. Judging from your post referring to calling an accomplished medical doctors a "freak" based solely on her it's appearance you weren't taught the same value.

Where did you get the idea it was "based solely on appearance"? This is a mentally ill person with a history of self-mutilation, who indirectly endorses abusing children in gender-related experiments, and sends seniors off to die of Covid. Nobody would even choose this gross creature as their personal trainer, but liberals can't resist their virtue-signaling.

Yeah, I guess it is your "upbringing" at play. :thumbsup:
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom