• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Money/inequalities - Part 3 / Poll - willing to work for free?

Are you willing to work for free if the goods and services are free?

  • Yes

    Votes: 23 31.5%
  • No

    Votes: 35 47.9%
  • I don't know

    Votes: 15 20.5%

  • Total voters
    73
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got rid of the covid in 2 days. At the first symptoms I thought it was bacteria and I did nothing, when the symptoms got worse I took 4000 IU of vitamin D, 1000 mg of vitamin C, and 25 mg of zinc per day, + liquid echinacea and I rubbed my lungs and throat with ravintsara essential oil and in 2 days the covid was gone. If you advise a doctor to prescribe this to his patients, he will laugh in the face because these are not products that can be patented by pharmas and sold at a high price.
 
I got rid of the covid in 2 days. At the first symptoms I thought it was bacteria and I did nothing, when the symptoms got worse I took 4000 IU of vitamin D, 1000 mg of vitamin C, and 25 mg of zinc per day, + liquid echinacea and I rubbed my lungs and throat with ravintsara essential oil and in 2 days the covid was gone. If you advise a doctor to prescribe this to his patients, he will laugh in the face because these are not products that can be patented by pharmas and sold at a high price.

1: no, you didn't get 'rid of the covid in 2 days'

2: you 'rubbed [your] lungs'? Like **** you did, and if you really did covid is the least of your health worries.

3: this whole story is ********, and also wildly off topic.
 
Last edited:
1: no, you didn't get 'rid of the covid in 2 days'

2: you 'rubbed [your] lungs'? Like **** you did, and if you really did covid is the least of your health worries.

3: this whole story is ********, and also wildly off topic.

No it is not off topic because the reason why doctors don't prescribe these products is because they don't profit to pharmas. If you would be more smart you would have found the link.
 
Last edited:
I got rid of the covid in 2 days. At the first symptoms I thought it was bacteria and I did nothing, when the symptoms got worse I took 4000 IU of vitamin D, 1000 mg of vitamin C, and 25 mg of zinc per day, + liquid echinacea and I rubbed my lungs and throat with ravintsara essential oil and in 2 days the covid was gone. If you advise a doctor to prescribe this to his patients, he will laugh in the face because these are not products that can be patented by pharmas and sold at a high price.

No it is not off topic because the reason why doctors don't prescribe these products is because they don't profit to pharmas. If you would be more smart you would have found the link.

So you were given that lot for free, were you?
 
The reason of that war was for money project but it didn't work as it was supposed to be.
In a no money world, war will not be for money, it will be for control of resources and to enslave other tribes so that your own tribe can live in luxury while others do all the hard, dirty work.
 
Yet more unevidenced nonsense. Vitamin megadoses don't work.


Why won't you answer my questions Gaetan? Being a coward makes the baby jesus cry.
 
In a no money world, war will not be for money, it will be for control of resources and to enslave other tribes so that your own tribe can live in luxury while others do all the hard, dirty work.

That what we have now because dictators elected are a product of money, we have a better chance to elect good people if profit of few is not the goal of the election.
 

Please take the time to read your own link.
The Afghanistan Oil Pipeline was a project proposed by several oil companies to transport oil from the Caspian region] and Central Asia through Afghanistan to Pakistan.

...
History
In the 1990s, the American Unocal Corporation, in addition to the Trans-Afghanistan Gas Pipeline, considered building a 1,600-kilometre-long (1,000 mi) 1,000,000 barrels per day (~5.0×107 t/a) oil pipeline to link Türkmenabat in Turkmenistan to the Pakistan's Arabian Sea coast. Through the Omsk (Russia) – Pavlodar (Kasakhstan) – Shymkent – Türkmenabat pipeline, it would provide a possible alternative export route for regional oil production from the Caspian Sea. The pipeline was expected to cost US$2.5 billion. However, due to political and security instability at that time, the project was dismissed.[1]
...
Others have argued that the theoretical pipeline was not a significant reason for the invasion ...
Notice all the "What If..." language? No you didn't.
 
That what we have now because dictators elected are a product of money, we have a better chance to elect good people if profit of few is not the goal of the election.

Absolute gibberish. This is barely English at this point. Odd how your English skills get worse the harder people question you isn't it?
 
That what we have now because dictators elected are a product of money, we have a better chance to elect good people if profit of few is not the goal of the election.
Complete garbage as usual. Dictators want power and control. Did Hitler rise to power because he wanted money? No. Did Stalin rise to power because he wanted money? No. Did Mao? Did Mussolini? Did Pol Pot?

Money has nothing to do with it and your floundering around and just making up unsupportable claims is as tedious as it is ridiculous.
 
I got rid of the covid in 2 days. At the first symptoms I thought it was bacteria and I did nothing, when the symptoms got worse I took 4000 IU of vitamin D, 1000 mg of vitamin C, and 25 mg of zinc per day, + liquid echinacea and I rubbed my lungs and throat with ravintsara essential oil and in 2 days the covid was gone. If you advise a doctor to prescribe this to his patients, he will laugh in the face because these are not products that can be patented by pharmas and sold at a high price.

How did I miss this? you rubbed internal organs in an oil? Did you take them out first?

I got rid of my covid by putting my left foot in and taking it right out. Then my right foot. After 10 hours, symptom free! That is what it is all about, but have a doctor prescribe it, well, big music doesn't get a piece so you get laughed at.

As a matter of fact, it was so complete I don't even test for the anti-bodies.
 
How did I miss this? you rubbed internal organs in an oil? Did you take them out first?

I got rid of my covid by putting my left foot in and taking it right out. Then my right foot. After 10 hours, symptom free! That is what it is all about, but have a doctor prescribe it, well, big music doesn't get a piece so you get laughed at.

As a matter of fact, it was so complete I don't even test for the anti-bodies.
But did you shake it all about?

If you did, then it's oky doky I guess
 
What Gaetan doesn't get is that money became necessary when people stopped living in smaller, generic types of tribes. In these tribes, you hunted, gathered food and took care of the community as a whole.

But as society progresses, people developed specialized skills which made barter and trade more difficult. For example, a barber who cuts hair would have nothing to offer a butcher or baker who was bald. Or someone who provides child care services would have nothing to offer someone with no children.

And money also serves an important purpose. It allows us to save. Money is a resource and being able to save some resources makes it possible for me to have days off to relax instead of gathering firewood daily and having to slaughter a chicken to eat.

Gaetan should just figure out a way to address income inequality although some would argue that government taxation is an equalizer to some degree.
 
And money also serves an important purpose. It allows us to save. Money is a resource and being able to save some resources makes it possible for me to have days off to relax instead of gathering firewood daily and having to slaughter a chicken to eat.

That's not a small purpose. You grow your 100 apples, some of those apples are for the future, they will be servicing your need when you can no longer tend your trees. Of course, you can't store those apples in barrels, lest they rot. You need some object that doesn't rot, and is fungible that everyone else will accept in place of your apples.

Also, if you were to sell your orchard, you can live off the work you put into making that orchard a functioning source of apples. Without money, you rely on the good will of your community. Best not to make any enemies by running out of apples. On apple pie day, or something. If only there was some way of determining net contribution to society. Maybe that is the problem. Gaetan has looked at his score card and decided that his score is not high enough so it's time to rewrite the rules to benefit him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom