MarkCorrigan
Героям слава!
Oh I know.
Again, money is just a system of counting things. Removal of the system of counting doesn't suddenly make resources limitless.
I'm going to ask you again Gaetan, if I grow apples and I have 100 apples, what difference does it make whether I sell them or give them away once all 100 are gone? What do I tell the 101st person who wants an apple?
Soooo, in your no money world Mark needs money to grow more apples?If you don't have enough apples it is because you don't have enough money to grow or take care of more trees.
If you don't have enough apples it is because you don't have enough money to grow or take care of more trees.
So obviously, people need money.
Soooo, in your no money world Mark needs money to grow more apples?
How the hell does that work?
In a world of no money, money is not required to grow more, are you stupid or you fake to be?
No, we are in the world of no money, remember?
In your post money world I grow 100 apples. What do I do when I run out?
Because it is required for everything
In a world of no money, money is not required to grow more, are you stupid or you fake to be?
If you don't have enough apples it is because you don't have enough money to grow or take care of more trees.
Should mark be compelled to grow more apples so that the 101st person gets one? How about the 1001st person? How about the millionth person? Should Mark be compelled to facilitate them all?In a world of no money, money is not required to grow more, are you stupid or you fake to be?
Should mark be compelled to grow more apples so that the 101st person gets one? How about the 1001st person? How about the millionth person? Should Mark be compelled to facilitate them all?
In an moneyed world, Mark would plant and cultivate a new apple tree. That will take perhaps a decade.Time is yet another Achilles heel for Gaetan's plan. His whole system comes down to "just make more" ignoring everything in a supply chain. It takes anywhere from 2 to 10 years for a tree to grow from a sapling to a fruit bearing tree. You just can't will an apple into existence.
I'd explain more, but those who don't know won't read or understand and will just reassert their premise, so what is the point?
In an moneyed world, Mark would plant and cultivate a new apple tree. That will take perhaps a decade.
In Gaetans world, a new apple tree all matured will simply appear out of nowhere.
Why does he believe that nonsense? No idea. He refuses to say.
Gaetan at one time said that Djinns and Genies were a part of his plan.
Yup, I think he dropped that line of argument because it was a blatantly idiotic argument.Gaetan at one time said that Djinns and Genies were a part of his plan.
Yup, I think he dropped that line of argument because it was a blatantly idiotic argument.