• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Moderated Money/inequalities - Part 3 / Poll - willing to work for free?

Are you willing to work for free if the goods and services are free?

  • Yes

    Votes: 23 31.5%
  • No

    Votes: 35 47.9%
  • I don't know

    Votes: 15 20.5%

  • Total voters
    73
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, money is just a system of counting things. Removal of the system of counting doesn't suddenly make resources limitless.

I'm going to ask you again Gaetan, if I grow apples and I have 100 apples, what difference does it make whether I sell them or give them away once all 100 are gone? What do I tell the 101st person who wants an apple?

If you don't have enough apples it is because you don't have enough money to grow or take care of more trees.
 
No, we are in the world of no money, remember?

In your post money world I grow 100 apples. What do I do when I run out?
 
In a world of no money, money is not required to grow more, are you stupid or you fake to be?

Mark has 100 apples, He gives 1 each to the first 100 people. What does he give to the 101st person.

You stated he should use money to grow more.

Try to pay attention.
 
Because it is required for everything

Gaetan lies. I have a mango tree in my yard. I frequently give mangos away (for free!) to my neighbors and friends. I don't expect anything in return. I also help my friends when they have "do it yourself" projects at their homes. I don't get paid nor do I expect anything in return.

There are many more examples I could give you but you live in a fantasy world where reality has no basis.
 
In a world of no money, money is not required to grow more, are you stupid or you fake to be?

Does no money alter time? How long do you think it takes to go from a seed, or even a sapling, to a fruit producing tree? Are you stupid, or faking it?
 
If you don't have enough apples it is because you don't have enough money to grow or take care of more trees.

What if he is out of land? All of the surrounding lands are already filled with crops? What if he is 100 years old, and gardening is the hobby that gets him out of bed every day and he doesn't have the energy or time in the day to maintain another tree?
 
In a world of no money, money is not required to grow more, are you stupid or you fake to be?
Should mark be compelled to grow more apples so that the 101st person gets one? How about the 1001st person? How about the millionth person? Should Mark be compelled to facilitate them all?
 
Should mark be compelled to grow more apples so that the 101st person gets one? How about the 1001st person? How about the millionth person? Should Mark be compelled to facilitate them all?

Time is yet another Achilles heel for Gaetan's plan. His whole system comes down to "just make more" ignoring everything in a supply chain. It takes anywhere from 2 to 10 years for a tree to grow from a sapling to a fruit bearing tree. You just can't will an apple into existence.

I'd explain more, but those who don't know won't read or understand and will just reassert their premise, so what is the point?
 
Time is yet another Achilles heel for Gaetan's plan. His whole system comes down to "just make more" ignoring everything in a supply chain. It takes anywhere from 2 to 10 years for a tree to grow from a sapling to a fruit bearing tree. You just can't will an apple into existence.

I'd explain more, but those who don't know won't read or understand and will just reassert their premise, so what is the point?
In an moneyed world, Mark would plant and cultivate a new apple tree. That will take perhaps a decade.

In Gaetans world, a new apple tree all matured will simply appear out of nowhere.

Why does he believe that nonsense? No idea. He refuses to say.
 
In an moneyed world, Mark would plant and cultivate a new apple tree. That will take perhaps a decade.

In Gaetans world, a new apple tree all matured will simply appear out of nowhere.

Why does he believe that nonsense? No idea. He refuses to say.

Gaetan at one time said that Djinns and Genies were a part of his plan.
 
Gaetan at one time said that Djinns and Genies were a part of his plan.

Kinda makes you wonder about what happened to them? Did he just replace them with Jesus, in a crass attempt to make it more palatable to a western audience? That would require some thought, so doubtful.
 
Yup, I think he dropped that line of argument because it was a blatantly idiotic argument.

If he were dropping idiotic assertions, we would not be at part 3 of baseless assertions replacing arguments thread.
 
3379 posts so likely we are heading for part four.

My prediction is that we will continue to point out how Gaetans ideas are unworkable and Gaetan will merely repeat the same assertions all over again.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom