• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ron DeSantis (R) - Country Hungry for New Blood

So they had the vaccine and are all ok but that's not because of the vaccine but the grape seed extract they take, in fact the vaccine is dangerous but the grape seed extract protected them from it and from Covid? Is that really what you're saying?

Isn't the simplest explanation that the vaccine is not harmful and protects them from Covid? That's what it's designed for...

Hopefully you don't think any of what 'she' posts is true.
 
[FOXNews]

What is happening in Florida right now is a clear indication that "Sleepy" Joe Biden is snoozing through the Covid pandemic and has squandered the position than President Trump left him with - a Trump vaccine effective at controlling the China Virus and a falling infection rate.

Shame on him for failing to support Ron DeSantis and for turning the suffering of Floridians into a political football. :mad:

[/FOXNews]

What's sad is that I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not because it could well be something you'd hear on Fox.
 
Originally Posted by Caroline13 View Post
I have 3 friends who did the jabs, ages 94, 90, 89 and they could likely be in a bad way by now, BUT, they all take Grape Seed Extract and have good strong immune systems. And those folks in FL are NOT taking much in the way antioxidants, I'd Bet....so the jab is getting them weaker, not stronger.

So they had the vaccine and are all ok but that's not because of the vaccine but the grape seed extract they take, in fact the vaccine is dangerous but the grape seed extract protected them from it and from Covid? Is that really what you're saying?

Isn't the simplest explanation that the vaccine is not harmful and protects them from Covid? That's what it's designed for...

Nobody in their 90's has a 'good strong immune system'... grape seed extract, vitamins A-Z, and everything else they can throw at it isn't going to create one in people in their 90's.

This explains what happens to our immune system as we age especially over age 70.
https://www.statnews.com/2020/03/30/what-explains-coronavirus-lethality-for-elderly/
 
So they had the vaccine and are all ok but that's not because of the vaccine but the grape seed extract they take, in fact the vaccine is dangerous but the grape seed extract protected them from it and from Covid? Is that really what you're saying?

Isn't the simplest explanation that the vaccine is not harmful and protects them from Covid? That's what it's designed for...


This will be the post that finally convince Caroline13 that she's wrong, I just know it.
 
Wow, he's asking for out of state help for his hospitals and he's not only not ordering changing of behavior but he's also trying to prevent any leaders from mandating changing behaviors. DeSantis is as ****** as a football bat. What a craven piece of ****. Truly, the people of Florida would have been better off if DeSantis's parents had ******** that night instead of having genital sex that led to his conception.
 
Wow, he's asking for out of state help for his hospitals and he's not only not ordering changing of behavior but he's also trying to prevent any leaders from mandating changing behaviors. DeSantis is as ****** as a football bat. What a craven piece of ****. Truly, the people of Florida would have been better off if DeSantis's parents had ******** that night instead of having genital sex that led to his conception.

Man, I am glad I am living 2000 miles away from this moron.
Only good news is that this seems to be backfiring as far as his chances for the White House in 2024. He is becoming so toxic to people outisde the base that it will hurt his chances of getting the 2024 GOP nod.
 
Last edited:
Man, I am glad I am living 2000 miles away from this moron.
Only good news is that this seems to be backfiring as far as his chances for the White House in 2024. He is becoming so toxic to people outisde the base that it will hurt his chances of getting the 2024 GOP nod.

I understand his plan is to send grape seed extract to every household. Expect to see hospitalizations plummet as those immune systems kick into high gear! If you're more sophisticated, you can get imported extract from la belle France. Oo la la! C'est magnifique!


 
Man, I am glad I am living 2000 miles away from this moron.
Only good news is that this seems to be backfiring as far as his chances for the White House in 2024. He is becoming so toxic to people outisde the base that it will hurt his chances of getting the 2024 GOP nod.

You're not QUITE that far away. Ducey in Arizona is pulling the same crap.

So about 650 miles. ;)
 
One thing I've notice about right wing Republicans is that they highly resent authorities telling them what to do but have no problem with those same authorities telling others what they can't do.
 
In Texas, the five biggest city school districts just defied Governor Abbot and instituted a mask policy.

Good. What's he going to do? Cut off all those teachers', principals', vice-principals', etc salaries? That ought to earn him a lot of support. :rolleyes:
 
And we have the first Tropical storm of the season approaching FLorida.
God, I don't even want to think about a major league Hurricane hitting Florida now.
 
And we have the first Tropical storm of the season approaching FLorida.
God, I don't even want to think about a major league Hurricane hitting Florida now.
Not the first. Right now Fred seems to be following almost the same path as Elsa earlier this year.

But, yeah ... a major storm heading our way would be devastating in more ways than usual.

I had to go to a store yesterday. More than half the people shopping were not wearing masks even though the sign at the door asked that everyone wear one. I use to defend Florida when people disparaged the state. Now, I just nod slowly and sigh.
 
Last edited:
I don't know about the country, but a few states sure do seem to have a ravenous thirst for blood, misery and death. With hospitals at or nearing capacity, and more children succumbing, that hordes of adults are still squawking about "muh frredumb!" and going maskless and vaccine-free bespeaks of a nihilistic biting off of the nose to spite the face.

It's just mass insanity that will provide fodder for future generations to marvel over. I hope. If the country doesn't swirl all the way down the drain.
 
At this point if I hear a knock at my door, open it, only to see Ron DeSantis standing there and before I can ask him what the hell he wants he sprays me in the face with concentrated essence of Covid, then knees me in the crotch before walking off I wouldn't be surprised.
 
At this point if I hear a knock at my door, open it, only to see Ron DeSantis standing there and before I can ask him what the hell he wants he sprays me in the face with concentrated essence of Covid, then knees me in the crotch before walking off I wouldn't be surprised.

Georgia Gov Kemp is basically doing the same stuff. He's gotten into a public spat with Atlanta Mayor Bottoms over her city-wide mask mandate, going so far as to inform every university and state building within the city that they are not allowed to enforce the mask mandate, or allow city police to enforce it either.

For Universities, they're not allowed to mandate masks, not allowed to mandate vaccines, not allowed to mandate testing, not even allowed to ask about vaccination status, and all classes are mandatory to be held in person. It's like they're trying to kill people off.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom