Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
Thank you. It is unimaginable, and not something I would ever wish anyone to experience.
This is why I feel so aghast at the school mask controversy. Parents can do what they want to themselves, but protect your children for their own sake, and don't bring it home to them, either. Get your jab, wear a mask. I still social distance when in public, and see quite a few people still masking. Good for them. I always have one with me ready to put on if any location looks iffy.
I wear a mask everywhere in public. I have a 4 year old gr. nephew. He really needs to go to pre-school and socialize but my niece can't find a school where the children and the teachers are required to wear masks. She also has a newborn and works full time and she's at her wit's end. She will not send him to school where he can bring home the virus to her newborn.