Stacyhs
Penultimate Amazing
Yeah, sure, that's it.
I'll just assume that the numbers were quoted wrong, even after I watched the numbers daily, for months...and witnessed crazy variations and retractions, right? That's why the source is very important...especially if you are going to quote daily numbers....which I would not quote, honestly.
I don't even dispute the overall trend, or try to defend DeSantis...but, that isn't good enough. Ridiculous.
But you didn't "just assume that the numbers were quoted wrong", did you? You didn't even ask acbytesla if he'd made a typo. You just jumped to insinuating that the source was not credible.
Incorrect. The fact of the matter is, the way these numbers are reported is often dependent on the day of the week. For example, you will often see that the death numbers magically are vastly lower Saturday through Monday.
I have seen at least one state reporting backlogged cases, when they could get to them...leading to completely inaccurate reported numbers.
I think we can all agree, that if the numbers for both days are exactly the same, when of that magnitude, that we might look for a different source or explanation.
