When I look at that DeSatis boy, I think about sex acts I wish his parents had engaged in that would not have resulted in his conception.
You are really CRUDE. Makes me wonder what your parents went thru ...
Conclusion
Our review of the literature offers evidence in favor of widespread mask use as source control to reduce community transmission: Nonmedical masks use materials that obstruct particles of the necessary size; people are most infectious in the initial period postinfection, where it is common to have few or no symptoms (45, 46, 141); nonmedical masks have been effective in reducing transmission of respiratory viruses; and places and time periods where mask usage is required or widespread have shown substantially lower community transmission.
But correct.
Hey Caroline, De Santis pandemic response is going so well Florida has only 22,000+ new COVID cases and 200 new deaths today!!
Well done Ronny D!
No such thing.And the millions of OLD folks in FL all had jabs and probably all this is shedding and superspreaders.
Ain't just old folks croaking; your media has gulled you well.The old folks in FL are in god's waiting room, long before covid. And how many of the old folks are popping immune system Supports?
The exact amount of medical/health issues you understand, and facts you present.Probably ZERO.
And protected from COVID. Unlike the idiot unvaccinated.Sitting around jabbed and muzzled.
A concept that eludes you.Yep this is the Truth.
Yes they are, protecting those intelligent enough to get them, thinning the herd of those too pig-ignorant/stupid to not.The jabs are working
Unfortunate for those unvaccinated folks.taking down all the old folks and compromised.
The Libs plan.
And the millions of OLD folks in FL all had jabs and probably all this is shedding and superspreaders. The old folks in FL are in god's waiting room, long before covid. And how many of the old folks are popping immune system Supports? Probably ZERO. Sitting around jabbed and muzzled. Yep this is the Truth.
It's all coming to an end, you ALL NEED to hang out in other groups. Too brainwashed with all you listen to. Here and TV and probably other liberal forums.
Don't you mean educated?
The entire modern society is built on science, not ignorance and wilfull stupidity.
2 and a half billion people from liberal countries and dictatorships have been vaccinated 99 percent of the COVID deaths occurring are among the unvaccinated. The virus doesn't care if you're a liberal or a conservative.
I'll take my chances with people who studied virology, epidemiology and medicine for a lifetime over individuals who haven't.
I have 3 friends who did the jabs, ages 94, 90, 89 and they could likely be in a bad way by now, BUT, they all take Grape Seed Extract and have good strong immune systems. And those folks in FL are NOT taking much in the way antioxidants, I'd Bet....so the jab is getting them weaker, not stronger.
And MOST all I hear have degrees up the yangyang, but are NOT fear mongers like the Dems have been. And they push Vit C, Vit D etc....when did Joe and Tony mention these????/ NEVER, NEVER, NEVER... It's jab mask jab mask jab mask...
Bull ****. You have lots of stories, stupid stories, but stories none-the-less.I have 3 friends who did the jabs, ages 94, 90, 89 and they could likely be in a bad way by now, BUT, they all take Grape Seed Extract and have good strong immune systems. And those folks in FL are NOT taking much in the way antioxidants, I'd Bet....so the jab is getting them weaker, not stronger.
And MOST all I hear . . .
Well done, your trolling obvious nonsense has improved at least somewhat in that you are responding to at least some posts by others in ways that aren't just naked insults, but you've still got a long way to go before anyone could possibly take you seriously. C-.
Also DeSantis is an absolute moron. Just a total intellectually incapable braindead waste of oxygen. I find it amazing he can walk and chew gum at the same time. I don't even think he's crazy, I just think he's genuinely too stupid to understand why he's wrong about...well pretty much everything. Even Rand Paul has an IQ that's at least in the double digits. I think if DeSantis died the average intelligence of the human race would go up by an appreciable degree.
What are you talking about? Obama served two full terms, unlike your guy Donnie Depends, who was kicked to the curb by 81 million U.S. voters in 2020. The only thing he had two of were impeachments.Caroline13 . . . said:like we had with Obama...gotta get rid of the Old Blood.
What are you talking about? Obama served two full terms, unlike your guy Donnie Depends, who was kicked to the curb by 81 million U.S. voters in 2020. The only thing he had two of were impeachments.
And MOST all I hear have degrees up the yangyang, but are NOT fear mongers like the Dems have been. And they push Vit C, Vit D etc....when did Joe and Tony mention these????/ NEVER, NEVER, NEVER... It's jab mask jab mask jab mask...