• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ron DeSantis (R) - Country Hungry for New Blood

Caroline13

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2021
Messages
1,317
Location
So Calif.
like we had with Obama...gotta get rid of the Old Blood.

Ronald Dion DeSantis (born September 14, 1978) is an American politician and attorney serving as the 46th governor of Florida since 2019. A member of the Republican Party, he represented Florida's 6th congressional district in the United States House of Representatives from 2013 to 2018.

After graduating from Yale University and Harvard Law School, DeSantis served as an officer and attorney in the United States Navy's Judge Advocate General's Corps. He was elected to the House of Representatives in 2012. DeSantis was a candidate in Florida's 2016 U.S. Senate election, but he withdrew when incumbent senator Marco Rubio announced that he would seek reelection. He then opted to run for reelection to his U.S. House seat. During his tenure in Congress, he became a staunch ally of President Donald Trump. DeSantis made frequent criticisms of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's investigation into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.

On August 28, 2018, DeSantis won the Republican primary for the gubernatorial election. He was officially certified as the winner of the general election on November 20, 2018, after a machine recount, defeating the Democratic nominee, Tallahassee mayor Andrew Gillum. At 42, he is the youngest governor in the United States.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_DeSantis
 
Caroline13, could you tell us why DeSantis issued a no mask mandate order?
Thanks.

He is smart and there is NO SCIENCE on these frigging masks...and I'll go call him now and ask him to reply here. OK?????

In an operating room, yes a mask.
 
He is smart and there is NO SCIENCE on these frigging masks...and I'll go call him now and ask him to reply here. OK?????

He is smart? How do you know? And no science on masks? Either ignorance or a lie. Add all the question marks you want. No, it's not OK.

In an operating room, yes a mask.

You do know an operating room is more clean than the public square or restaurant, right? Did you ever wonder why all the doctors wear masks, but not the patient (when not intubated)?
 
He is smart and there is NO SCIENCE on these frigging masks...and I'll go call him now and ask him to reply here. OK?????

In an operating room, yes a mask.


I wonder if people who make comments like this have studied.

Medicine?

Epidemiology?

Virology?

Any science at all?

DeathSantis is facing a huge COVID outbreak in Florida.

Does he care? Clearly not.
 
Last edited:

DeSantis is a grifter ala Trump, and like ex-president ***** -his-pants, DeSantis' irresponsible COVID response is killing people. That you're supporting him tells us he is stubbornly ignorant like his supporters.
 
Last edited:
He is smart and there is NO SCIENCE on these frigging masks...and I'll go call him now and ask him to reply here. OK?????
He would never take your call; like Donnie Depends, he despises those who lick his boots.

In an operating room, yes a mask.
More evidence that you do not understand anything health related; you just pimp your MLM bull **** snake oil.
 
Last edited:
I have had it with the anti science morons.

Don't wear a mask.

Don't vaccinate.

Evolution is false.

I always knew many of my classmates weren't very bright, but I never thought so many were outright stupid.
 
He is smart? How do you know? And no science on masks? Either ignorance or a lie. Add all the question marks you want. No, it's not OK.



You do know an operating room is more clean than the public square or restaurant, right? Did you ever wonder why all the doctors wear masks, but not the patient (when not intubated)?

Operating rooms can have blood squirting all over the place and germs and sweat etc from the docs/nurses can drop into open bodies.

Have you ever thought about this?
 
I have had it with the anti science morons.

Don't wear a mask.

Don't vaccinate.

Evolution is false.

I always knew many of my classmates weren't very bright, but I never thought so many were outright stupid.

It's all coming to an end, you ALL NEED to hang out in other groups. Too brainwashed with all you listen to. Here and TV and probably other liberal forums.
 
When I look at that DeSatis boy, I think about sex acts I wish his parents had engaged in that would not have resulted in his conception.
 
Have you ever thought about this?

You clearly haven't.

Since I have you here Caroline, what do you think about (R) Govs like Kat Ivey who correctly noted that the unvaccinated are to blame for the latest COVID surge and Asa Hutchinson who had the balls to say he was wrong for supporting anti-mask legislation? What do you have to say about these repubs who recognize that a pandemic is no time to engage in pretend, nor time to espouse psuedo-science, anti-vax ignorance, anti-mask stubborness and just plain belligerence in the face of objective reality?
 
Operating rooms can have blood squirting all over the place and germs and sweat etc from the docs/nurses can drop into open bodies.

Have you ever thought about this?

Of course I have thought about it - but evidently you have not. Just talking can cause issues, even if a doctor doesn't have an infection.

See, the whole concept is to protect others. You don't seem to want to do that.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom