Or Sherman.
Yes but I really couldn't crowbar in a pun about his name.
Or Sherman.
Trump on Fox
"There was such love at that rally ... the love in the air, I've never seen anything like it"
"You're going to die tonight"
Stop lying.
[qimg]https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Screen-Shot-2021-07-11-at-8.24.42-AM-600x552.png[/qimg]
I'd say that that chart is far more about cherry picking, spin, and generally working hard to thoroughly mislead those who are ignorant and/or desperate not to face reality than quite being "lying." I'd guess that sir drinks-a-lot is in the desperate not to face reality category. On the positive side, at least sir drinks-a-lot isn't pushing the utterly inane line that the insurrection was actually left wing.
With that said, there are multiple categories there that hold up very, very poorly to scrutiny.
ETA: To poke at a couple of them... "Condemned by all Republicans?" Pfft. "Downplayed by the media?" The MSM has a sensationalist bias and played up much of what they could in reality while trying to remain truthful, while the right-wing happily lied like crazy. "Encouraged by fringe political groups and agitators?" I suppose that's true, but that doesn't change that it was also aided and abetted by what's become much of the mainstream right. Perhaps I should take my previous statement back a little, though. There's a lot of lying by omission, which can count as lying just fine.
[qimg]https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Screen-Shot-2021-07-11-at-8.24.42-AM-600x552.png[/qimg]
BLM riots: caused by multiple incidents of police shooting/killing minorities without cause. 98% of the demonstrations were peaceful and involved tens of thousands of protesters. Many of the incidents of violence were initiated by police.
Capitol Riot: Caused by a fat loser who couldn’t accept that he lost. Violence rampant past the Capitol Barriers. Republicans attempting to downplaying in shameless manner.
The Capitol Patriots were All Whites.
I didn't know the New Zealand Men's National football team were part of the insurrection!But try to understand: BLM rioters are all black N-words burning and killing and overturning cars, and mongrel Mexicans and (ugh!) jews with commie criminal stooges running wild breaking windows and policemen's heads. Also looting & I betcha RAPING our women.
The Capitol Patriots were All Whites.

BLM riots: caused by multiple incidents of police shooting/killing minorities without cause. 98% of the demonstrations were peaceful and involved tens of thousands of protesters. Many of the incidents of violence were initiated by police.
Capitol Riot: Caused by a fat loser who couldn’t accept that he lost. Violence rampant past the Capitol Barriers. Republicans attempting to downplaying in shameless manner.
Those are excuses, not causes. That's like saying domestic violence is caused by burnt pot roast. Or that terrorism is "caused" by whatever grievances terrorists may have.
No excuses for rioters and no leniency should be given to them regardless of their reasons for rioting!
So you let Trump off the hook for the Insurrection...
I mean, who did Hitler personally kill? He might have 'suggested' to other people that they do it for him, but they were all responsible for their own actions - right?He is responsible for his words and actions, and his followers are responsible for theirs.
Trump on Fox
"There was such love at that rally ... the love in the air, I've never seen anything like it"
Ashli Babbitt, was an "innocent, wonderful, incredible woman"