[off topic] - to address these two posts
I don't like these folks either, but I haven't seen any evidence that they are cannibals who live underground.
I've already complained about that term. My arguments were considered unconvincing. I predict that yours will be too.
I even proposed an alternate term ("Redcaps"), but that didn't catch on. Not only do they literally wear red caps, but the Redcaps of Celtic mythology are vicious little goblins that soak their hats in the blood of their enemies. So I thought it was an appropriate analogy.
Here's the thing..... you're both being too literal. It is not uncommon in language for terms to get hijacked to mean something different from the original meaning.
"Gay" used to mean bright and/or happy.
"Queer" used to mean strange, peculiar, odd or eccentric.
"Naughty" used to mean you had nothing, i.e. naught.
"Egregious" once meant you were distinguished or eminent.
But as far as pejoratives go, it gets even worse, and the things people call each other are not always to be taken as the literal meaning of what was said. When one person calls another person a ...
• dickhead, they are not usually saying that person has head like a penis.
• nutbar, they are not usually saying that person is a piece of confectionery.
• dipstick, they are not usually saying that person is a thin metal device for measuring the oil level in your car.
• ************, they are not usually saying that person has sex with their own mother.
And especially for Arth
• Galah, they are not usually saying that person is a pink parrot
In any case, "chud" is now officially in the wiktionary as...
"(US, slang) A gross, physically unappealing person, more recently used by people as an epithet for those perceived to be on the political right."
https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/chud
There will be no stopping it now