Beelzebuddy
Penultimate Amazing
- Joined
- Jun 10, 2010
- Messages
- 10,925
About time he joins the family business.
Lin Wood Shares Post Claiming Joe Biden is Dead, Trump Still in White House
Quote:
The QAnon-supporting attorney Lin Wood has posted a bizarre social media story claiming that he saw Donald Trump "hanging out and working" in the Oval Office this week and suggesting that President Joe Biden is dead.
https://www.newsweek.com/lin-wood-trump-white-house-biden-dead-qanon-1587710
The really sad part is that there are so many people that will believe this. And some of them are on this very forum.
Especially the crisis at the southern border.... More disturbing to me is the notion some seem to have that Biden is a failure because he has failed to reverse Trump's nonsense in an instant. The damage Trump caused is not going away in an instant. ....
It is really easy to break anything. It is far more difficult to put it back together.
It is easier to destroy than create.
If human beings didn't have a strong preference for creation, nothing would get built, ever.
No, I don't think he does. I think he's psychologically incapable of knowing that. He knows for absolute certainty, that he is the most important and most popular person on the planet. He also knows, for absolute certainty, that he has enemies who want nothing other than to bring him down. He knows, for absolute certainty, that the only reason he lost the election is a criminal conspiracy by those enemies.
These are the things that Girth Vader knows. They will not stop him from trying to run again, and when he loses, it will again be because his enemies engaged in a criminal conspiracy to prevent it, and not because everyone other than him knows that he is an incompetent, blowhard bully with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.
Lin Wood resembles our "Caroline" in some ways - a lying, swivel-eyed, bat-crap crazy ****-stirrer. He got a mention in Newsweek...job done!Well, he used pictures that were demonstrably old, before the election, even. Yet somehow, when this is pointed out, the trumpistas will scream "fake news" and retire to whatever basement they crawled out of.
And the notion that Lin Wood was allowed to enter the WH and permitted to wander around at will, searching for Joe Biden, was hilarious.
But as you say, it is sad that many will eat such garbage.
It's really interesting to see the descent into madness of an entire segment of the American population. I guess going to post-fact politics wasn't such a great idea.
Here's a tidbit on Kushner, then...
Jared Kushner’s apartment company violated consumer laws in Maryland, judge rules
Flagrantly, apparently.
What I find striking is the change that happens to some people who come directly into Trump's orbit. Exhibit A is, of course, Lindsay Graham. He basically said that Trump was unfit for the presidency when Trump announced then decided to live up Trump's rear end. I'd cited Cohen as another example; he has shown good sense since falling out with Trump. There are many others. Trump must have some one-on-one skills that lead to such dramatic changes.
Looking from afar, I just don't get it. I would hope that I'd toss my cornflakes all over him if I was in his presence.
What I find striking is the change that happens to some people who come directly into Trump's orbit. Exhibit A is, of course, Lindsay Graham. He basically said that Trump was unfit for the presidency when Trump announced then decided to live up Trump's rear end. I'd cited Cohen as another example; he has shown good sense since falling out with Trump. There are many others. Trump must have some one-on-one skills that lead to such dramatic changes.
Looking from afar, I just don't get it. I would hope that I'd toss my cornflakes all over him if I was in his presence.
I recall one of Niven's Laws:
Quote:
It is easier to destroy than create.
If human beings didn't have a strong preference for creation, nothing would get built, ever.
Sadly, far too many people today are going for the easy option.
The former president has since become "fixated" by the recount, and asks aides about the process multiple times a day, according to the Post. One Trump aide told the newspaper that the former president "talks about it constantly."
Trump apparently scored the massive $600-million plus in cash after investors bought up $1.2 billion of bonds tied to the refinancing of a San Francisco office tower, 555 California. Trump has a 30 percent minority stake in the building, which makes up a massive portion, as much as $800 million, of his entire net worth. Because Vornado holds the majority stake, Trump doesn't have any control over the two properties he owns with them, the second being 1290 Avenue of the Americans in New York City. The windfall he "stumbled into" comes at a great time for Trump, analysts said, because numerous banks and businesses cut ties with him in the wake of the January 6 U.S. Capitol riot. ...
Some updates (overlaps Dump's crimes thread):
Quote: The former president has since become "fixated" by the recount, and asks aides about the process multiple times a day, according to the Post. One Trump aide told the newspaper that the former president "talks about it constantly."
MSN: Trump Suggests Arizona Recount Will Be First Domino to Fall: 'Let's See What They Find'
I read in that report that Vornado own the majority shares in that deal, and that T**** has no management input or control on the portfolios at all. He is simply a minority shareholder in the deal and is treated the same as every other minority investor.
He's been predicting massive amounts of "hidden" votes would be found for the last 6 months and none of it has come true. Frankly, if this bunch of yahoos in AZ come up with anything, the likelihood of them being fake ballots is far greater.
This story was news to me. We'll have to see how it plays out. But it reeks of criminal behavior. Perhaps money laundering?I read in that report that Vornado own the majority shares in that deal, and that T**** has no management input or control on the portfolios at all. He is simply a minority shareholder in the deal and is treated the same as every other minority investor.
So a question: Is it possible he may not have access to or be able to take all that payola as cash right now? Could the management company decide to reinvest the profits by expanding the portfolio instead, regardless of what T**** may want?
What I find striking is the change that happens to some people who come directly into Trump's orbit. Exhibit A is, of course, Lindsay Graham. He basically said that Trump was unfit for the presidency when Trump announced then decided to live up Trump's rear end. I'd cited Cohen as another example; he has shown good sense since falling out with Trump. There are many others. Trump must have some one-on-one skills that lead to such dramatic changes.
Looking from afar, I just don't get it. I would hope that I'd toss my cornflakes all over him if I was in his presence.
What is he going to do and say when even these klutzes can't find any voter fraud? And they won't find any because they will have to be schooled first on how the vote-counting process works, before they can actually do a viable recount. And then if they do a viable recount, there will be none.I'm pretty sure it's a given the Cyber Ninjas only want to prove voter fraud and claim Dump won AZ.
Dump with his pathologic narcissism has latched on to something that is letting him extend his delusion. Anything to continue denying his devastating (to him) loss.
I'm pretty sure it's a given the Cyber Ninjas only want to prove voter fraud and claim Dump won AZ.
Dump with his pathologic narcissism has latched on to something that is letting him extend his delusion. Anything to continue denying his devastating (to him) loss.
... “I’m tired of hearing people say there was no fraud. It happened, it’s real, and people better get wise fast,” wrote Cyber Ninjas founder Doug Logan at one point. “The parallels between the statistical analysis of Venezuela and this year’s election are astonishing,” he claimed at another. (This seems to refer to the belief among some of the most unhinged members of Trump’s legal team that the election was stolen by an algorithm designed by a wide array of left-wing actors, including the deceased Venezuelan strongman Hugo Chávez.)
The Cyber Ninjas somewhat oddly refused to share their plan for recounting the Arizona ballots. However, documents that the firm “filed accidentally with the Maricopa County Clerk of Court” detail its proposal, reports an Arizona television station, and include a contingency plan to repel an attack by antifa. (One of the worst mistakes a ninja can make is mistakenly filing documents that reveal their secret plans.)
Given that antifa’s most recent public activity was a postelection march to smash windows at the Democratic Party office in Portland while chanting ***** Joe Biden,” the group does not seem to have an especially strong investment in the legitimacy of the president’s election in Arizona. On the other hand, it can’t hurt to be prepared for antifa to strike where it is least expected, and the logistical difficulties of a fight between two groups that may both be clad in black pajamas perhaps require special care.
The firm seems very committed to the ninja ethos, at least according to its website:
“I think it’s going to be incredible. I think it’s going to be eye-opening,” Trump told Dan Bongino in a podcast interview this week. “Because I have no question we won Arizona. We had rallies, we had such enthusiasm like nobody’s ever seen anything like it. And then all of a sudden, we lose. People couldn’t believe it.”
If anybody can produce a result to confirm that, it would be the Cyber Ninjas.