• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Ed Corona Virus Conspiracy Theories....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 83 August 13, 2021, want to send me good wishes.
.

In previous posts you've said you're 81,82 or 83. I suppose you are at the age where you get confused about your age now. How you tried powdered luna regolith? I hears it's good for that.
 
Because I'm bored, here it is again:

http://www.internationalskeptics.com...7#post13397827

This was Blue Mountain's question:
Just curious: if a tin of sliced peaches included deoxyribonucleic acid in its ingredients list, would you eat the peaches or discard them?

And here was Caroline13's response:
I didn't look up the acid but it's probably a preservative and I'd probably not be buying the peaches, but I'd eat them... Some preservatives are necessary for feeding our billions of population.

If Caroline13 claims to never have thought DNA (i.e. deoxyribonucleic acid) to be a preservative, she is lying as it is all laid out here. If she didn't know that deoxyribonucleic acid is DNA, she will have learned something today.
 
, she will have learned something today.

She doesn't learn anything, it's a super power of hers. Had she learnt anything she wouldn't be still promoting her guff everytime the mostly dormant organ between her ears twitches.
 
Last vaccine was for Tetnus maybe about 18 yrs ago.
So when you claimed that you were last vaccinated for 1st grade, you were lying, yes?


I did NOT identify DNA as a preservative.
Yes, you did. Click on the link. It will take you straight to you saying,

Caroline13 said:
I don't have to look everything up, it's a preservative plain and simple...Anything hard to pronounce is probably not good to ingest, but foods are full of preservatives...


Now continue on and tell me I'm lying about all I've posted.
Your deflecting. No one has said that everything you've posted is a lie. But you've just definitively established that you do lie by claiming that you never thought that DNA was a preservative. The highlighted text above is a demonstrable lie. You will lie rather than admit your own errors.
 

That site left out some key facts. Here is a report from the New York Post: https://nypost.com/2021/04/08/people-experienced-nausea-dizziness-after-covid-shot-in-colorado/

Out of all the vaccines given, 11 had reactions and only 2 people needed to be hospitalized. Some information from the article:
“The state has no reason to believe that people who were vaccinated today at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park should be concerned,” the health department said.

“In most cases, discomfort from fever or pain after getting the vaccine is normal.”

So Caroline13 once again posts from web sites that present the story she wants to tell. :thumbsup:
 


Hey, Caroline - want to join me in the entertainment section thread on 'the Snyder cut'? We can tell everyone there at length how comic book movies are stupid and Snyder is an overblown, pretentious hack. I'm sure that together we can make just as much headway on that front as you're making in your other threads, and that participation would be just as logical.
 
People can suffer adverse reactions from drinking milk, or eating lettuce.

And again you cite a source founded by the person who promoted the Dr. who blamed certain medical issues of demon sperm. How can you expect to be taken seriously?

Nothing else to say so you go to milk and lettuce....some crap around here.
Edited by zooterkin: 
Do not attempt to evade the autocensor by spelling words incorrectily. If a word is not allowed, it will be automatically asterisked out.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
That site left out some key facts. Here is a report from the New York Post: https://nypost.com/2021/04/08/people-experienced-nausea-dizziness-after-covid-shot-in-colorado/

Out of all the vaccines given, 11 had reactions and only 2 people needed to be hospitalized. Some information from the article:


So Caroline13 once again posts from web sites that present the story she wants to tell. :thumbsup:

Well of course, what do you expect, me posting on STUFF I do not believe...geezzzz:eye-poppi:eye-poppi
 
Well of course, what do you expect, me posting on STUFF I do not believe...geezzzz:eye-poppi:eye-poppi
"STUFF" is not acceptable here. We usually offer, and expect in return... data, evidence, stats from trials (successful or not, both add to the pool of knowledge).
You bring STUFF, and wonder at the reaction you receive. [emoji3525]
Grow up Caroline, or admit you're only here to play the contrarian troll.


Ps... you can type "crap" here. Many swears you cannot, but that's a good middle ground. ,[emoji3]
 
Last edited:
No one knows how much damage that Mrna technology will do to humans, it will all unfold as it does. I would NOT inject that cwap in my body for millions or even thousands. Pharma need all you to continue.
But yet you suggest you know more than anyone else.

You have voiced many fears and suspicions and conspiracies, but been consistent in being either unable or unwilling to be specific. What will happen, and when will it happen? When will a non-happening be counted as nothing happening?

As for the contention that you did not say DNA is a preservative, the only way you can squirm out of this is with the rather lame technicality that you did not refer directly to DNA, but to deoxyribonucleic acid. You do yourself no favor to assert your innocence by pointing out that you not only erroneously identified deoxyribonucleic acid as a preservative, but were also ignorant of its more common abbreviated name, and unwilling to look it up.

It's much the same problem with your links to sites which contain absolutely mind-bogglingly absurd beliefs and conspiracies - devil worship, demon sperm, conspiratorial cabals, religious hatred, monarchism, outright lies about corporate behavior, and so forth.

An ungenerous view of all this would be that you are all sorts of nasty, most of which it's too impolite even to mention here. The most generous possible interpretation of this is that you are careless to the point of irresponsibility, willing to ignore the most outrageous falsehoods in service of your bias.
 
Last edited:
Well of course, what do you expect, me posting on STUFF I do not believe...geezzzz:eye-poppi:eye-poppi

It's obvious that you have formed beliefs and only post things that support those beliefs. Lots of people do the same thing. Skeptics, and learners generally, not only look for new information but for information that may go against preexisting beliefs. One learns be improving their accurate knowledge. Especially the parts that have been found to be wrong.
 
I think Caroline has been listening to Alex Jones....

I was thinking the same thing after reading some of their recent posts. Alex was predicting the massive population die-off and encephalitis last week.

Given the 200,000-year trend in global human population, you would think that the depopulation conspiracies would be hard to believe at this point.
 
Nothing else to say so you go to milk and lettuce....some cwap around here.

What more do I need to say on the subject? You cited a loony website with an agenda that matches yours.

I noticed you didn't respond to me, or anyone else, who pointed to the very post where you said that deoxyribonucleic acid was a food preservative. If you'd just admitted that you were mistaken, that would have been that. But you'd rather lie about something that everyone can see than admit that you're wrong.
 
Well of course, what do you expect, me posting on STUFF I do not believe...geezzzz:eye-poppi:eye-poppi

I would expect you to gather your information from multiple sources. That way you get all the information. In the case of the site you posted from, the message was all negative thus reinforcing your pre-conceived notion. Did you read the link I posted to which gave far more (and balanced) information. And before you screech "But that's an MSM site", it was the New York Post which is quite right leaning.
 
vitamins galore.

but just now, he claims that he has a secret plan of the "globalists/eugenicists" to give everyone Alzheimers via the vaccine.

sounds a lot like Ms. 13
Alex Jones' entire business model exists to support his Big Supp marketing, but does he sell grape seed extract specifically?
 
Last edited:
I don't lie and I tell myself to STOP coming here but you are all so Irresistible
and could be some things I post will make some THINK.....outside their closed boxes.

Plus I have 24/7 to waste my time or make it count.
Well, the good news is that you've convinced exactly none of us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom