Really??? Would you like us to link the exact post where you did, AGAIN?
Please do.
Really??? Would you like us to link the exact post where you did, AGAIN?
I am 83 August 13, 2021, want to send me good wishes.
.
Just curious: if a tin of sliced peaches included deoxyribonucleic acid in its ingredients list, would you eat the peaches or discard them?
I didn't look up the acid but it's probably a preservative and I'd probably not be buying the peaches, but I'd eat them... Some preservatives are necessary for feeding our billions of population.
, she will have learned something today.
So when you claimed that you were last vaccinated for 1st grade, you were lying, yes?Last vaccine was for Tetnus maybe about 18 yrs ago.
Yes, you did. Click on the link. It will take you straight to you saying,I did NOT identify DNA as a preservative.
Caroline13 said:I don't have to look everything up, it's a preservative plain and simple...Anything hard to pronounce is probably not good to ingest, but foods are full of preservatives...
Your deflecting. No one has said that everything you've posted is a lie. But you've just definitively established that you do lie by claiming that you never thought that DNA was a preservative. The highlighted text above is a demonstrable lie. You will lie rather than admit your own errors.Now continue on and tell me I'm lying about all I've posted.
And it continues, news out of Colorado and the J&J
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...tent&eId=99d3026d-9cc6-4792-bdac-f6178e5c32db
“The state has no reason to believe that people who were vaccinated today at Dick’s Sporting Goods Park should be concerned,” the health department said.
“In most cases, discomfort from fever or pain after getting the vaccine is normal.”
And it continues, news out of Colorado and the J&J
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...tent&eId=99d3026d-9cc6-4792-bdac-f6178e5c32db
People can suffer adverse reactions from drinking milk, or eating lettuce.
And again you cite a source founded by the person who promoted the Dr. who blamed certain medical issues of demon sperm. How can you expect to be taken seriously?
That site left out some key facts. Here is a report from the New York Post: https://nypost.com/2021/04/08/people-experienced-nausea-dizziness-after-covid-shot-in-colorado/
Out of all the vaccines given, 11 had reactions and only 2 people needed to be hospitalized. Some information from the article:
So Caroline13 once again posts from web sites that present the story she wants to tell.![]()


"STUFF" is not acceptable here. We usually offer, and expect in return... data, evidence, stats from trials (successful or not, both add to the pool of knowledge).Well of course, what do you expect, me posting on STUFF I do not believe...geezzzz![]()
But yet you suggest you know more than anyone else.No one knows how much damage that Mrna technology will do to humans, it will all unfold as it does. I would NOT inject that cwap in my body for millions or even thousands. Pharma need all you to continue.
Well of course, what do you expect, me posting on STUFF I do not believe...geezzzz![]()
I think Caroline has been listening to Alex Jones....
Nothing else to say so you go to milk and lettuce....some cwap around here.
Well of course, what do you expect, me posting on STUFF I do not believe...geezzzz![]()
I would NOT inject that cwap in my body...
I hate hearing you as an old lady speaking in baby talk. It’s creepy.
Well of course, what do you expect, me posting on STUFF I do not believe...geezzzz![]()
Alex Jones' entire business model exists to support his Big Supp marketing, but does he sell grape seed extract specifically?vitamins galore.
but just now, he claims that he has a secret plan of the "globalists/eugenicists" to give everyone Alzheimers via the vaccine.
sounds a lot like Ms. 13
Well, the good news is that you've convinced exactly none of us.I don't lie and I tell myself to STOP coming here but you are all so Irresistible
and could be some things I post will make some THINK.....outside their closed boxes.
Plus I have 24/7 to waste my time or make it count.