• Security incident: ISF was recently accessed by intruders. Please change your password, and change it anywhere else you used it. Read more

Putin: Will He or Won't He?

The only things you post here, beyond pro-Russian conspiracy theory narratives, is apologetics of Putin and Russia especially after they have committed another new atrocity.


Hei, I'm sticking up for Sweden in that nasty thread by that Danish fellow you fled many months ago.
 
For the lulz on the other page, who of the Kremlinologists can identify this guy that I claim will likely be the successor to Putin:

0eOeLoC.jpg
 
The only things you post here, beyond pro-Russian conspiracy theory narratives, is apologetics of Putin and Russia especially after they have committed another new atrocity.

And how do you explain the fact that at 59:34



promising to show us the main entrance to Putin's palace, we are shown a gate with a double-headed eagle of the coat of arms of Montenegro?
 
And how do you explain the fact that at 59:34



promising to show us the main entrance to Putin's palace, we are shown a gate with a double-headed eagle of the coat of arms of Montenegro?

More like a badly executed version of the old Russian Double Headed Eagle under the Czars...
 
WHen Putin goes,I think we will have yet another "Time Of Troubles" for Russia.missing only the False Dimitri.
 
In a surprise move, the Duma has proposed a mechanism to re-set Vlad's presidency to zero, allowing him another 16 years at the top, if he wants it.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/mar/10/vladimir-putin-amendment-power-russia-2024

Putin has reluctantly decided he will have a go, if the people want him to stay, so the obvious answer is to hold a referendum on the issue.

In what will clearly be an honest and free vote, I can't wait to see the results.

All Hail Emperor Vladimir I!

What a selfless chap this bloke is. We could all take a leaf out of his book and be more giving of ourselves.

I'm going to bet $5 he stays on as President.

Any takers?


He did it. Anyone take you up on your bet?

Navalny fears prison tuberculosis outbreak as Putin signs off on presidential power play
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-04-06/alexei-navalny-concerned-about-tb-putin-presidency/100049988
 
Wait, TA, I think I misunderstood.

You bet he'd have another run in an election?

That hasn't happened yet; my bad.
 
Wait, TA, I think I misunderstood.

No, you were on it, but nobody was ever going to bet against it.

I'm pretty sure Vlad has his eyes on Stalin's record period as leader of 26 years and he's already at 17, so should clean that up in 2030, with still another six years to go.

He'll only be 84 when his time's up and if he wants to carry on I doubt anyone will try to stop him. It'll be interesting to see if he trusts anyone enough to groom them for the job, because if he doesn't, succession could be pretty messy.
 

ISF - Join now!

Every member here is approved by hand. No bots, no spam, just people who care about evidence and honest debate.

Membership is free!

Create your free account

Back
Top Bottom